ProPoints Livi is losing!

livi

Committed Loser
Had my first weigh in after being on plan for one week and lost 6.5lbs! :) Pretty pleased as eaten really well (as in loads!ha!) Only Over 100lbs to go....

Great start Livi . really well done. :D. A lot of people actually find that they eat more food when they are on WW.(just better food not crap !!!!). Dont worry about how much more you have to loose ,just see it as your routine now and you will be suprised how fast the weeks will fly. Set small goals like 7lbs ..silver sevens . and treat yourself when you get it .. a hairdo or a new book or new top whatever you like and dont look beyond reaching that next seven ... keep it going girl :D

Aww thank you everyone :) I'm super excited as I can actually see a way of being slim now. It's no longer just a dream!

I've stuck to my points every day but used all my weeklies on friday and am suffering a bit of guilt about it. I know I'm allowed but just doesn't feel right to treat myself so much... does that make sense? I'm dreading weigh in on Wednesday.

Hi Livi , dont panic .I have eaten all my weeklies and still lost weight. thats what they are for . Just stay true till weigh in and you will be fine .

Well, it's wicked weigh in wednesday! Lol! I lost a mere 0.5lbs and was really disheartened, until I did my measurements and lost 2cm from my arms, 2cm from my hips and 9cm, yes 9!, from my waist! You really can't complain at that. Plus, that 0.5lbs led to my first silver 7 :)

Never say a mere half pound !!!! . Thats a half pound of butter gone off the hips remember:D. Congratulations on the silver seven ,great going in only two weeks .

Good !!!!!!!!! every minus is a bonus :D. You had a big weight loss the week before and thats the way it goes sometimes . Keep an eye on your monthly tallies -much more motivating and well done on measuring the inches, I always say ill do that and never get down to it. :(

To be honest, I've done a million diets and this is the first time I've measured and it is just as motivating as the scales :) I might have been tempted to slack this week otherwise x

Back