Living one day at a time!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by vicky123uk, 3 August 2008 Social URL.

1. vicky123uk

vicky123uk Banned

Hey there!

Have been thinking I'm going to start living my life on LT one day a time. While my head is in the furture thinking about when I get to goal I'm missing the precious time I have right now. Yesterdays history
    tomorrow is a mystery
    today is a present!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    so true hun - wise words :)

4. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Well said! I found I did the same at the start of my LT journey - I think at the start it takes a while for you to really notice the big differences - once you start getting excited when you feel your clothes falling off and u look in the mirror and go wow - every day is just awesome and u will be walking around on cloud 9 everyday!! xox

5. philip

philip Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    hi vicky, you near have the worst over you!!!
    Keep going to your weigh in day and when you hear how much you have losted it will encourage you to keep going.
    Yes its a hard diet without any food...but my thinking its really a short term diet, cause you lose the weight that quick..
    Take care and keep her lit!!!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.