Livi's losing diary!

livi

Committed Loser
I've been convinced to start a diary on here so here goes! Today will look like this!

Extra Easy day!

Breakfast - 2 x weetabix (hex b)with chopped banana and semi-skimmed milk (1/2 hex a)

Snack - frozen forest fruits and coffee (1/4 hex a)

Lunch - low fat chilli chicken noodles, frozen forest fruit and coffee (1/4 hex a)

Dinner - Pasta bolognese made from scratch with mixed veg

Syns - 56g raisins (8) and 1 bag of cheese curls (3.5)

How does this sound?

Hi Livi,

I'll be following with interest. I don't do a diary on here but I think it's a great idea.

I don't do EE days,but it looks ok to me. Plenty of fruit and veg for the superfoods and make sure you take on plenty of water.:)
x

Thanks Cleogin! I've given up diet coke (bit of an addiction and I find it makes me crave sweet stuff if I drink it in the evenings) so will only be drinking my coffee with my hex a allowance and water. :) Hopefully it will work :)

I'vr had my weetabix and banana this morning. Started May as I mean to go on!!!! x

So after my weetabix and banana for my breakfast, I had chilli chicken noodles for lunch followed by grilled oranges. stunning! Not sure what's for tea yet though... x

Somebody at group suggested it... cut into quarters and sprinkle with sweetner wait for them to caramelise on the top and they are gorrrrrrgeous! Would never have tried it otherwise x

Ooh that orange thing sounds lovely - what a good idea. I do love oranges but peeling them is such a faff I often can't be bothered. I may be trying this as a way to get an easy orange fix!
Well done on your losses so far x

RIGHT! Sick of bitting about. Weighed in last night and have gained less than i thought but its still not good! May is mine and I will be at least 7lbs lighter by the end of it!!!

Breakfast - slice of melon and hifi bar (hexb) and 2 coffees with ss milk (1/2 hexa)

sorry to hear about gain love, but yes.. may is your month!!!! you will be half a stone lighter!!! xxx

Grilled oranges - got to try that

Right, yesterday was a fabulous day that I thoroughly enjoyed!
Extra easy:

Hifi bar and slice of melon for breakfast, chilli chicken noodles (batchelors low fat) with a banana for lunch and for dinner, poached chicken in garlic with a baked potato and mixed veg. I synned some chicken gravy (2 syns) and had a butter bud on my potato (0.5 syns) and then had a twix in bed watching tv :) fabulous!

Somebody at group suggested it... cut into quarters and sprinkle with sweetner wait for them to caramelise on the top and they are gorrrrrrgeous! Would never have tried it otherwise x

Just been reading your dairy and you seem to be doing really well - I have to try these grilled oranges :D Thanks for sharing X

I am back on track now thank goodness! Do you have a diary? Just noticed you replied to another of my threads. :) what's your sw story? :) x

Heya Livi

My SW story is that i've always been big and been picked on because of it, but never did anything about it. So one day college i had a awful picture taken of me (it is really bad) and i saw it and nearly cried. I had a friend in college who wanted to lose weight too and so we decided to join and lose weight with SW together. We both go to class together and support each other so i know how important it is to have a slimming buddy :)

My target is to slim down to 10st by my graduation this year in novemeber because i want to look at my graduation pictures and be happy with them

Yeah i have a diary aswell which i have a link to in my signature :D

What about you? Whats you're SW story and target? Xx

Back