Livi's losing diary!

You're very lucky to have such a supportive friend. I asked my best mate to come with me but she didn't keep it up gor long...I'm not dropping bugging her until she comes back though! haha!

I was a professional Irish dancer until I broke my leg at 15 and then in the next 5 years my weight doubled! With the all the exercise I was doing before I could eat what I wanted but the exercise stopped and the eating didn't! :(

I want to be a size 14. That's my goal and I'll be happy with whatever my weight will be then. If when I get there I want to carry on to a healthy BMI or whatever, then I will :) I've already gone from a 20/22 to an 18 (only in tops) and from a 22 to a 20 (trousers) so things are on the up, or should I say down?! Lol!

In terms of bullying though, you only ever remember the negatives. I know I do. :( We're all here together and doing brilliantly. I'll check your food diary out and I'll make sure we stay in touch :) x

First of all i'm sorry to hear about your leg. Second a big congrats on getting down to a size 18 in tops and 20 in trousers! You're doing so well and lastly Thank you. Like you said we will get there and its the negative comments that spur us on. But there's so many lovely people on SW (like you ;)) to help and support us in the weight loss journey. I'll also keep an eye on you through your diary :D Xx

Yesterday I had another extra easy day.

Started with a breakfast of 2 wholemeal toast (hexb) with baked beans, bacon and mushrooms - stunning!

Then went on to have a banana and more chilli chicken noodles (think I'm obsessed) for lunch and a fat free activia yoghurt as a snack

Dinner was a chicken chow mein with extra bean sprouts for 7 syns from the chinese and 2 chicken balls (5 syns ish)

Oh and throughout the day I had my hexb via ss milk in 3 coffees :)

Go me! 3 days 100% on plan! But wait for the biggy....MY OH WENT TO MCDONALDS AND HAD A DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER....I HAD A DIET COKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
livi said:
Yesterday I had another extra easy day.

Started with a breakfast of 2 wholemeal toast (hexb) with baked beans, bacon and mushrooms - stunning!

Then went on to have a banana and more chilli chicken noodles (think I'm obsessed) for lunch and a fat free activia yoghurt as a snack

Dinner was a chicken chow mein with extra bean sprouts for 7 syns from the chinese and 2 chicken balls (5 syns ish)

Oh and throughout the day I had my hexb via ss milk in 3 coffees :)

Go me! 3 days 100% on plan! But wait for the biggy....MY OH WENT TO MCDONALDS AND HAD A DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER....I HAD A DIET COKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done you! Not only does that show your determination to lose weight, but it shows that you are now consciously making better dietary decisions for yourself.

I am so proud of you! :) big hugs to you darling xx

the thing is i didn't actually want it...it's amazing as i'd have given my right arm for that at one point. i really was a junk/convenience food addict. thanks hun. to hear from you every day is a massive help x

livi said:
the thing is i didn't actually want it...it's amazing as i'd have given my right arm for that at one point. i really was a junk/convenience food addict. thanks hun. to hear from you every day is a massive help x

I feel exactly the same.. And to think about the number of take sways me and hubby used to buy a week astonishes me now.. It doesn't appeal to me at all now.. It's amazing how we could have changed our lifestyles so easily a long time ago but didn't.. Shame really, but the most important thing is that we are now!! Xxx

:eek: Omg well done for resisting - You must have an iron will. You're doing so well :D Hope you had a good day and have a good weekend Xx

Todays food on my extra easy day!

Hi-fi bar for breakfast (hexb)
Half a watermelon for lunch
4 x coffee with ss milk (hexa)
Dinner - chinese! 11 syns worth of a combination of chicken chop suey, chicken and mushroom, egg fried rice and mixed veg with garlic :) gotta get my superfree in there ;)

:eek: Omg well done for resisting - You must have an iron will. You're doing so well :D Hope you had a good day and have a good weekend Xx

Noone was more shocked that me! lol! You have a good weekend too hun! x

Resisted the mcdonalds breakfast, or the oatcake special and opted for the hifi and banana for breakfast. I can tell I've been on plan or a few days now (this is the 5th) as my usually sluggish digestive system goes mental. That's all the info I'll give! Lol! Will be back later to update lunch, dinner and what not x

Starting the couch to 5k thing today...I'm terrified as my fitness (and clumsiness) is appalling so will let you all know how it goes later x

did well with my first day of couch to 5k and lost 2.5lbs at weigh in last night :)

HAd a hi fi bar for breakfast, melon and pasta for lunch and just about to have poached haddock and sw chips with mushy peas and pureed carrot :) mmm :) x

livi said:
HAd a hi fi bar for breakfast, melon and pasta for lunch and just about to have poached haddock and sw chips with mushy peas and pureed carrot :) mmm :) x

How do you poach fish? I've never cooked it that way before..

I literally just popped into a pan of hot water with the lid on for 20 mins :) was gorgeous. I did oven bake it afterwards for 5 mins with some red onion and mushrooms :)

Back