Livi's losing diary!

Really in the zone...going to take the dogs for a short walk this evening and a long walk tomorrow too. It's giving me so much energy. Not sure what to have for tea tonight though yet :(

Just been catching up with your diary livi and want to say Well Done on your fabbie loss! Good luck with you couch to 5k. Oohh that fish sounds really nice - I've never heard of fish being cooked that way. Will have to try it one day :D Xx

It was haddock and turned out brilliantly... even convinced my brother's girlfriend to start sw :)

Just been catching up with your diary livi and want to say Well Done on your fabbie loss! Good luck with you couch to 5k. Oohh that fish sounds really nice - I've never heard of fish being cooked that way. Will have to try it one day :D Xx

Cheers me dears. Enjoy your freedom and don't let that buffet (as lovely as it sounds) ruin the whole week :) Have you done much exercise throughout losing or is it just the food? x

Cheers me dears. Enjoy your freedom and don't let that buffet (as lovely as it sounds) ruin the whole week :) Have you done much exercise throughout losing or is it just the food? x

I won't as i'm just planning all my SW friendly meals now for this week :D Recently i've started to exercise now as i hit a plateau and was not loosing even though i was sticking to plan so now i do exercise and SW. Though i've not done any exercise over the last week or so as i was busy with my disseration. But i'm back to it now :D Thanks for keeping an eye on me ;) Xx

You've also started exercise so how do you find it? Is the 2.5lbs you lost last week due to SW and exercise? X

Yeah, that 2.5 was definitely due to the jogging as I had 2 days where I went over syns and didn't compensate throughout the rest of the week. food wise I was expecting a maintain so was extremely pleased as it must have been the exercise which is nice and motivating :) Have you noticed a difference in this week not exercising in energy levels? the difference when I'm exercising is phenomenal! x

Oh that does sound good then especially as you weren't expecting it. Yes i have noticed a different in weight loss and energy levels. I don't feel as energetic in the day as i would when i excercise. Weight loss wise i put on 0.5lb even though i had stuck to plan 100% but when i exercise i get 1-2lbs loss. i even got a 3lb once :eek: which is good as i'm a slowish loser :D Hope the exercise continues to give you such good results. Good luck with it all Xx

Had a great food day yesterday :)

For breakfast I had a bacon and onion omlette, mid morning I had a hifi bar and banana and for lunch a tomato and herb mug shot. Tea was a ww ready meal lasagne for 5 syns, a ww tortilla wrap for 5 syns, filled with chicken, ham, onions and salad and I ate a whole pineapple afterwards....woops ;) In my defense it was a small one :) Had my ss milk in coffees throughout the day for my hexa too :) Feeling good as weekends are usually my downfall :)

Glad you are having such a good week so far - Hope you're having a good weekend too :D Xx

Don't be disappointed Livi - Its a loss and a pound in the right direction and all these small losses add up. You're do so well - Keep it up :) Xx

livi said:
Majorly disappointed....1 sodding lb off, after all that hard work :( pfft

Don't be disappointed.. You have done fantastically well so far and the weight is going in the right direction.. Don't expect big losses every week.. Your body needs to adjust to your weight remember. Chin up darling x

I just want it to show my effort though....not much to ask :( Feel like rebelling and going madly off plan :( x

Dont, it won't make you feel better. If the loss doesn't show this week it will the next, promise x

We'll see. Making a stew this afternoon in the slow cooker with nothing but superfree food (and the majority is speed food too) so hopefully that will have a positive effect. With my being sooooo big I just think I should be losing it a little quicker. I feel like a house :(

100% on plan yesterday with my weetabix and banana breakfast, bolognese for lunch and stew for tea with a twix thrown in for good measure. Starting to feel a little more positive but not much! x

livi said:
We'll see. Making a stew this afternoon in the slow cooker with nothing but superfree food (and the majority is speed food too) so hopefully that will have a positive effect. With my being sooooo big I just think I should be losing it a little quicker. I feel like a house :(

I'm gonna type what I wrote to another slimmer this morning..

So what if you haven't lost s much as you wanted to? Your body is a beautifully wonderful thing and if though the scales may not show the loss, your body will be screaming for joy for the change in food choices you're not making. And you WILL lose weight livi, I promise.. Don't lose hope. X

livi said:
100% on plan yesterday with my weetabix and banana breakfast, bolognese for lunch and stew for tea with a twix thrown in for good measure. Starting to feel a little more positive but not much! x

Hope the positivity grows with every hour sweetheart x

Weigh in day is tomorrow and in some ways the week has flown by but food wise its dragged. I've been tempted all week... had a mcdonalds coffee from the drive thru while other half had a cheese burger and despite wanting fish and chips soooo much after a 3 mile walk I opted for vegetable stew instead. If I don't lose more weight than last week I will cry! I feel proud of the choices I've made this week so if my weight loss corresponds it'll do me some good :) x

Back