Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lizzydripping's Progress

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Lizzydripping, 30 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Lizzydripping

Lizzydripping Member

Well I'm 39 and a mum and wife. My BMI is over 50 and I have health problems including Fibromyalgia, Diabetes, Left Bundle Branch Block and depression.

My GP has put me on Orlistat and I follow the SW diet. So far, I have lost 7lb since March and now I need to pull my socks up as I have been told to consider a gastric band.

So.......as a cracking start to this posting and my first week on this forum I have lost 0 pounds! Yup, Nil, Nada, Nothing.

Ho, hum. Pass me the strawberries and lemon sorbet!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Starting over

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi and welcome. if it helps keep a food diary on here, theres always someone who can help you if you're stuck. Good luck:)

4. chipbutty

chipbutty Full Member

hi
    welcome, these boards are a life saver for me, get loads of ideas as what to eat

sandy x

5. Lizzydripping

Lizzydripping Member

Thak you for your lovely ward welcome. Got weighed in on Thursday. 3lb off - yay!

Just now need to find out how to update this ticker thingy!

Ho hum

6. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Starting over

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done, it's a great feeling isn't it, have a good week:)

7. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    3lbs off is great! Well done. A little bit off every week and befor eyou know it that 3lbs will be a stone and then that stone will be two and so on till the jobs done! It's not a race, it;s a decision to change your life long term.

Good luck.

8. Lizzydripping

Lizzydripping Member

Aw you guys are so great. Thank you xxxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.