LL and CD

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by sophie2324, 12 June 2007 Social URL.

1. sophie2324

sophie2324 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi whats the difference between CD and LL?

:thankyou::wavey:

Oh and can i also ask difference in price as I'm a student and struggling to pay for CD :(

thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator: 12 June 2007
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Lighterlife includes CBT and a weekly meeting that lasts approx 2 hours (I believe). It costs around £66.50 I believe.

CD you have the AAM week every 5th week, whereas on LL you need to have a minimin of 3 stone to lose and you do 100 days of abstinence.

Hope that helps.

4. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    LL is 66 pounds a week and include 2 hours of counselling a week plus support materials like DVDs and basic exercise equipment and workbooks. You remain in complete abstinence from food for as long as it takes to get to goal (although some people are having milk every 12 weeks for some daft medical guidelines that make no sense and can't be monitored anyway - my counsellor has never mentioned it and I'm coming up to my 24th week)

Cambridge and Lipotrim are the less expensive options. I think for total nutrition for a week Cambridge is really good value - most people could easily spend £30ish quid a week on food and drink.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.