LL group Photo shoot tonite!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Our LLC has hired a professional photographer to come down for three hours and take photos of us - not as a group but individaully. Our LLC is paying for it and will pay for one photo for each of us! Nice, isn;t it! SHe is a star!

Thing is, I don't knwo what to wear!!!!!!

Spoilt for choice these days! A year ago it would have been so easy! Black trousers, black shirt! LOL

So - I don;t know if I should go dressed up in a pretty skirt, boots, top, etc., or if I should wear what makes me look the slimmest!! lol WHich is,,,,,,,wait for it.....my black trousers!!!

Should I go like myself - or should I go all out and put on a face, and eye shadow, etc!!

I am nervous! Have not had a professional photo taken since I was 25!

What would you do??

I guess I will go try on a few things and play around.

eeeek!!! Shoot is at 7 o'clock. I better get a move on.

I think that is so cool of our LLC. It is her way of saying congratulations and thank you. :)

Should be fun!

Last edited:
oooh wow.. i loooooved what you wore the other day.. that kind of skirt with those beautiful boots. really suited you i think..

im dyin to find out what you wore

x x

sounds like you have a wonderful llc, enjoy the photo shoot. i would wear a pretty dress with make up, and nice shoes, but then that is how i am, and when i am slim that is what i hope i can wear, still black trousers are nice, with a pretty blouse/t-shirt, hope the eve, goes well.

Aww wow what an amazing gift for you all!! How exciting.

Wear what makes you feel amazing and that shows the change in you!! You have such wonderful clothes and a good eye for style from what i can see in your pics so you will great no matter what you decide.

Have fun and enjoy it. Cant wait to see the pics and without the sinks in the backround!!!

Morning! Well last nights photo shoot was so fun!! THere was a really great atmosphere and energy - the photographer was a laugh! SHe was amazing....and there was such a buzz and lots of energy - a really nice evening!

I would like ot say I will get them scanned and share here before I leave on hols tomorrow night - however - I think that is being a bit over optomistic, considering the amount of stuff I have to do to get ready to travel - but I will try.

SHe has a very interesting style - I got home and played around with some of my photos, as she did....that is why my avatar looks funny. :D

ANyway - it was a great night!

And Emz - just for you I am going to photo shop my work loo into the background!!! :rotflmao: heheheheh :giggle:

xx

Looking forward to seeing the pics
Have a lovely time when you go home take in those strokes you will be getting you've earnt them

I'm doing great thanks... I restarted on wednesday & have been able to stick to the packs I so want to do this
It's strange how some of us have a struggle but I'm not giving up I can live with a struggle
How long are you away for?

Back