LL NEWSLETTER

tracyd

"I WILL DO THIS"
Hi All,

Dont know if I mentioned to any of you but I was asked just before xmas by my LLC if I would let them do a "success story" on me as they said I had been such an inspriation.....said no at first but was asked to go away and think about it, well here it is, no doubt you will all get the email anyway lol this is me :) before pic actually makes me want to be sick!!!!!!!!

Tracy`s Story
Tracy Delahunty our inspiring success story of 2011 yet.... This is what Tracy had to say about her journey on the LighterLife Total programme, which consists of four foodpacks a day.​
My Journey to the "New Me" started on the 16th July 2010​

"I clearly remember feeling very excited about starting Lighter Life, a little part of me was nervous as well if I am being honest. It was June 2010 when I decided to do Lighter Life but 16th July when I actually started, I was eager and nervous to get started.

What can I say here I am in January 2011 26 weeks later and just about to start Route to Management and I am 5 stone plus lighter!!! I've dropped 4 dress sizes, goes without saying its been life changing for me, I feel healthy, happy, have more confidence, attractive and most of all I feel a lot lighter.

50.jpg
BEFORE
51.jpg
AFTER
Anyone thinking of doing this diet.....just do it, it really is AMAZING - Best thing I've done in a number of years!"​

oh my god at the fat on my arms!!!!!!!!!!!

U look fantastic honey x

thanks joanne x

Freaking fantastic Tracy! Big massive well done (so proud of you!) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thank you so much mags x

thanks tbsx x

Well done Tracy, you look fantastic! I love reading success stories..!

Woweeee! You look hot hunny! You looked pretty good before though... but at least now you like your arms!! ;) Congrats... an inspiration! :D

xx

Congratulations on your success!!! You're looking fab!

thank you all so much, your all so lovely! xx

Wow Tracy, you look great.
Congratulations. xxx
I like the avatar too x:)

wow amazing xxx

Congratulations and well done!

Wonderful achievement!!!:happy096:

Well done, Tracy! You've done brilliantly. It's cool that we have our own LL celebrity on the boards. Go you!

Back