LL NEWSLETTER

Tracy!! Well done to you! I have re-started so I think I am going to use your journey as my motivation. I'm on day 6 and it feels harder second time around, but I have decided to succeed!!

You look wonderful, and you have truly made some amazing changes!!

thanks Lind! i think i would find it hard 2nd time around too, but I said from day one I would only do this the once I had soooo much determination to do it and really focused hard on it you have too!

You can do it you know you can, seriously if you need me you know how to get in touch with me honey and I will be more than happy to help you along
x

Thank you my lovely!

I think I will be needing you!!!

You are always so good at saying just the right thing at the right time.

hey lind i mean it ok xx

WOW!!!!!!
OMG!!!
You look amazing, you can really see your inner confidence on the outside! Thats what im looking for!
Complete inspiration, oh at 10 years younger i might add.... well done!
Gorgeous!

thanks Lozz, i feel amazing aswell, best thing ive ever ever done x

been feeling quite sad today as my LL journey is nearing an end, i completley finish it on 31st march and am i mad when i say im going to miss it? to me its been such a massive part of my life for the last 8 months, hard to explain but i really am going to miss it :(

U look absolutely fabulous darling! Your such an inspiration. Xxxxx I'm beginning my second week and reading your posts has spurred me on. :-D

Hi Julslynne and thank you for your kind words....lovely of you!
i feel amazing best thing ive ever done x

apologies Julslynne meant to wish you all the best, stick to it and you will be amazed with the results just like me x

tracyd said:
been feeling quite sad today as my LL journey is nearing an end, i completley finish it on 31st march and am i mad when i say im going to miss it? to me its been such a massive part of my life for the last 8 months, hard to explain but i really am going to miss it :(

You can still go to group and go on the maintenance thread Tracy,you've done fantastic hun,well done to you!,bet you feel on top of the world!
Sexy xx

Hun I totally know how you're feeling. LL is our little comfort blanket but hey you're still a lighter lifer!! You're just moving onto the next stage. Maintenance. Look at slendablenda. She's still very much a part of the community. She still goes to classes and comes on here to give us all support and advice!
You could be the same! We all need you! I for one def could go with some support.
I am immensely proud of you and look up to you!
Well done!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

thanks Sexy and mags! yes I will still pop to classes, that will keep me focused
its weird as i sat at work yesterday and can clearly remember how i felt before starting LL boy was I excited, and I have enjoyed the journey just bit sad i guess thats its nearly over....im being silly arent i.

Im off to Kent tomorrow until Sunday seeing a cousin of mine, havent seen her since last June(month before I started LL) she cannot wait to see me :) thanks again guys xx

Good luck with the next stage of your LL journey Tracy.
I'm looking forward to hearing about your cousin's reaction when she sees you .xx
p.s. Love your new Avatar pic.:)

thanks SB you are always so full of compliments when i put up a new pic, so thank you! x

Congratulations TracyD on moving on the next chapter, you look amazing, I hope you have a lovely weekend!xxx

had my one to one last night with LLC, she took my measurements and photo again, just thought id share with you exactly how many inches ive lost!

Bust 7
14.5 waist
10.5 hips
:)

Wow thaw fantastic!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fabulous Tracy,you must feel amazing Hun!
Sexy xx

Wow that's fantastic Hun. You must feel amazing. Xxx

Back