LL THURSDAY - one hour at a time!!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Morning everyone!!!

Another new day, and one completed day behind us!! One less day to repeat!

Lady! I do hope you are OK?? Hope you drop in this morning and let us know hw you are......<hugs>

Well, today is another drop in, so looking forward to that to see if anymore magic has happened!

On first pint, a coffe and a smoke! lol - what a healthy start! :rolleyes::D

Have a GREAT day everyone!!!!

Hiya,

Another cold horrible day!!!!!!! Having trouble this morning with everything as feeling sick! just tried to be sick but nothing coming up!!!!!

On my first Litre of water..... still dreaming and thinking of food but am trying to keep busy aswell!!!!!!!!

Sat and stated cross stitch last night to keep my mind busy, actually i quite enjoyed it!!!!!

M

Morning, Well it's only day 3 for me, just starting my first bottle of water from the fridge, and a vanilla shake. Shower and off to work. Come on !!!

Thursday

Hi Gaz
I am also on day three and so far so good I must say. I am feeling pretty good today all smiles and full of energy.

:)

Afternoon folks!

I am enjoying my soup for lounch, laden with Tabaso - yum yum.

2 .25 liters down.

Torture this morning - desk mate brought a lovely pasta salad with chicken, bacon, chives and creme fraische. Lady across from him - a giant slice of chocolate sponge with chocolate frosting!! First time on the plan (day 9) that i was looking longingly at their food!! LOL Snapped right out of it though.

LADYLITE!!!! Where are you!!?? :sad: I hopeyou are OK.

X

Hi BL

I have been having weird dreams about food, not about enjoying it though, I ate something and then got so very upset that I had. Not sure how to interpret that one. Maybe its my mind working with what is going on at the moment.

Have thankfully had 2l so far.

T

Hi BL

I have been having weird dreams about food, not about enjoying it though, I ate something and then got so very upset that I had. Not sure how to interpret that one. Maybe its my mind working with what is going on at the moment.

Have thankfully had 2l so far.

T
I have had a few of those dreams over the weeks. No idea what it means either.

Managed 2L so far, and just having a latte for lunch.

Hi folks
Mandy - hope you start to feel better soon.
I have just had hot choc drink and am on 5th pint. Had a rather large lapse last night but straight back on today.
Am also very sad today as I have learned of the death of a friend so funeral next week. Feeling really low and a little tearful.
Keep at it peeps
xxxxxxxx

Hi Minnie!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your news!!!! BIG:hug99: from me to you!!!!!!!!!!

Had Dinner and now done 3Ltrs of Water............

Lady hope you are ok... Thinking of you

Hi folks
Mandy - hope you start to feel better soon.
I have just had hot choc drink and am on 5th pint. Had a rather large lapse last night but straight back on today.
Am also very sad today as I have learned of the death of a friend so funeral next week. Feeling really low and a little tearful.
Keep at it peeps
xxxxxxxx

Oh Minnie - so sorry to hear about your loss. <<<hugs>>> It's never easy, and I know no words can really ease your pain. Only time. :( I'm really sorry.

Sorry to hear about your friend Minnie (((hugs)))

Re the dreaming of having eaten food - I had one the night before last, I'd ate this chocolate and was really upset .... I had loads of them last time I did LL too. They're really freaky - think it's just the way our mind works and copes with LL.

Well I'm sat here while hubby and kids are having a roast pork dinner, and it looks and smells gorgeous .... but not as gorgeous as seeing the lbs disappear on the scales next Monday so it's not tempting at all (though the beer he's got could be :) )

Had another good day today, had a shake at about 6.30 when I got up and another at around 2pm in work - so still got 2 packs to go so going to have another soup and a bar in a little while. Have drank 5litres and am on my 6th now - last night was the first night I had to get up to use the loo and I had to get up twice, didn't like that.

I'm warm enough but my feet are cold and my hands are permanently freezing - the ends of my fingers are always crinkly as though I've been in the bath for too long.

So all in all it's going great still, if I could just get rid of feeling cold it'd be just perfect :)

Well, I have just come from my mid week pop in. Bit of a let down, but not getting me down. Only 1 pound off, but at least it's off. I know I have not done anything wrong, it's just my body doing what it is going to do. LLC suggested a laxative as I have not had a proper you know what for days. She also suggest psyllium husks in my water. Anyone every try that? I have heard mixed reactions I think? Still - after 7 pounds my first mid week check in I feel a little deflated! lol But no worry - perhaps the bulk will come off between now and Mondays proper weigh in.

I am on my 5th litre and will try and increase my water the coming days for added oomph.

Looking at the big picture, its still 11, nearly 12 pounds in 10 days. I can't complain about that!

Hope everyone is OK....has anyone heard from LadyL yet? Hope she is OK.

Now going to go post some questions!

Oh, one other thing....KAtie you mentioned being cold - I have yet to feel the slightest chill? Is that normal?

If you've not 'been' you will weigh heavier, you'll be better (and lighter) when you've taken something for it. Last time on this I tried Dulcolax which I got from Asda but the best thing I found was Movicol which you mix a sachet into a drink, it's a bit gross but it did work. Do you use the water flavourings as they make things happen too. I've never tried the husks so can't advise on them.

Re the cold, I think there are people other than you that don't feel it so don't worry about it - it's just one of the signs of ketosis, I never get the bad breath/metallic taste in mouth thing, we're all different and some are luckier than others and believe me you're lucky not to be feeling the cold.

Be happy with your pound - that's 12lb gone forever :D

Evening everyone, hope you all ok? just got back from weigh in and I lost another 7lb! that's 50lb! well pleased and I'm under 21st for the first time in eons!!! yippee! (makes ya feel a bit better:D)

Well I have been to London by train today, so I am afraid I havnt had all my water, not because I cant manage it but if I am in a strange place and dont know where the toilets are I would literally wet myself - I am one of those, "when you gotta go you gotta go - NOW or else". That wouldnt be good sitting in a meeting all day. I know tenor lady are good, but they are not that good.

They provided lunch, and I had taken two bars, I know that isnt allowed but I thought two bars would be better than the lunch. Nowhere to make shakes etc. Had a Vanilla lattee early before I left, and really pleased and I only had one bar and brought the other one back.

Sorry about your friend Minnie. Things will be difficult but we are all here to support you and send you great big <HUGS>

Well done everyone also.

Back