Lloyd Grossman Pasta Sauces

Nonna_edmo

Sorry if im posting something that i could easily find somewhere else but does anyone know the syn value on EE for the Lloyd Grossman Pasta Sauces. For either the small or large jars??

Sorry only started yesterday and we are waiting for our food directory :)

Thanks loads Allie wont be having that then! :)

Also does anyone know if the new chocolate weetabix are classed the same as a healthy option they are supposed to have the same amount of fibre etc in?

If you do a search you will find they are 2 = HEB + 2 syns - there are a few lengthy threads on this already

Thanks. Confused now! :confused: Ill use as my healthy extra b plus 2 until i find out otherwise :)

Sorry bit new to all this posting stuff, iv been on here for a while but not completely found my way around how to search and find what im looking for yet. There seems to be so much info (some different from each other depending on how old they are) ill try not to post anything else thats already been asked!:eek:

yes its official regarding the HEX + 2 syns when they first came out someone called the syns line and thats what they were told, they are lush think more coco flavour i need a bit of sweetner on mine and with hot milk!

Thanks sounds nice with hot milk will try that. :D Yum Yum!

Back