Loads of Weight to Lose *Currently Weigh 23st 3lb*

Yeah I had that with my first week, as I'd never been on a diet i thought i tried really hard, only lost a lb in my week! but just think no matter what I will get there......

Hi Dave,

Just had a good read of the success stories page and it is really inspirational, everyone has done so well. What is VLCD ? What is your current weight ?

Sorry for my late reply. VLCD is a very low calorie diet. You can do it in the form of shakes, bars, soups and some specially designed meals. My weight is 23st 10 and it was higher.. GL and keep up the good work.

BigDaveM said:
Sorry for my late reply. VLCD is a very low calorie diet. You can do it in the form of shakes, bars, soups and some specially designed meals. My weight is 23st 10 and it was higher.. GL and keep up the good work.

Hi Dave,

I have started the same this week, living on 1350 calories a day which I'm finding ok at the moment.

I lost 2.2lb last week so looking good lets see what a week of VLCD does.

Keep in touch buddy!

Hi every one I started sw at 20 st , im 15.3 at moment , but I needs loads of support I love comin on here and reading how u all help and encourage each other , we all know wot haven a lit to loose feels like and trying to ignore the nasty comments and stares that ppl think is ok to do, that in the past have had me in tears wiv that choc bar or biscuit :( , but I'm determined this time they won't win I will ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Alright Turk, first day down for me.. i consumed a total of 550 calories, glad i made it through, was genuinely hard, had a bit of a headache and stomach cramps all day yesterday but today is going much better already. Apparently after the first few days all the hunger pains stop, so looking forward to that!

BigDaveM said:
Alright Turk, first day down for me.. i consumed a total of 550 calories, glad i made it through, was genuinely hard, had a bit of a headache and stomach cramps all day yesterday but today is going much better already. Apparently after the first few days all the hunger pains stop, so looking forward to that!

Dave that is not a lot if calories at all mate and I would probably go as far as to say possibly dangerous for you to. How are you getting on now ? Are you going gym to ?

Well todays weigh in was better than expected due to a very bad weekend with what I ate. 3lb loss last week I suppose is better than a gain.:family2:

Hi Dave, sorry I dont know you, but hello! :) Im very worried youre cutting your calories so low, theres no need to do that, its dangerous :confused: You'll hurt yourself eating like that and in the end you're more likely to put weight on than lose cos its just not sustainable apart from anything else, you know that. :( Eat healthily mate - *but DO eat* - please x :bighug:

Hi all,

Did ya miss me?? I've been MIA for the past few weeks, but I've not gone off plan - although I must admit that in the past few weeks I've only lost about 5.5 lbs. Anyway, I am back, mostly, still having a few head-space issues, but am hoping to get myself sorted out soon enough.

Turk - I know you've been a bit disappointed with your recent losses, but I think you're totally legendary, I am so impressed with how much weight you've lost and in such a short time (it seems that way to me, at least).

Dave, I reiterate what the others have said. You gots to put fuel on the fire, man, and a number of other oft-repeated cliches. Cheesy but true! Eat some food! [/end obnoxious behaviour]

Nice to 'see' you all again, looking forward to catching up xx

meow^..^ said:
Hi all,

Did ya miss me?? I've been MIA for the past few weeks, but I've not gone off plan - although I must admit that in the past few weeks I've only lost about 5.5 lbs. Anyway, I am back, mostly, still having a few head-space issues, but am hoping to get myself sorted out soon enough.

Turk - I know you've been a bit disappointed with your recent losses, but I think you're totally legendary, I am so impressed with how much weight you've lost and in such a short time (it seems that way to me, at least).

Dave, I reiterate what the others have said. You gots to put fuel on the fire, man, and a number of other oft-repeated cliches. Cheesy but true! Eat some food! [/end obnoxious behaviour]

Nice to 'see' you all again, looking forward to catching up xx

Hi Meow,

Great to see your back an doing well. I have put on 3.5lb last week so feel a bit shitty for that to be honest but I always new I would because I went away with the mrs for the weekend. I'm now hopefully going to get back on track and keep these pounds off. For me I feel that because I'm going gym on the regular and most of the time maintaining what I eat I'm doing well. I still on course for my mini goal which was to be under 20 stone by Xmas. 11lb to lose which should be achievable within a few weeks I hope. Keep in touch and let me know how your getting on.

Roziee said:
Hey,

How are u getting on everyone?

Yeh I'm all good Roziee it's been a bit of a struggle recently an have found myself snacking more. Got my weigh in tomorrow morning so will see the damage then. The main positive is that I am still on track for my mini goal which is to be under 20st by Xmas.

How are you ?

Monday morning weigh in over and I have lost 4.2lbs last week. to say I am happy is an understatment.

Thank you all for your help and support.

7lbs to go for my mini goal and 25 days to do it in.:553:

Superturk84 said:
Why Roziee ? we are all here to help and support you through tough times ?

Superturk84 said:
Monday morning weigh in over and I have lost 4.2lbs last week. to say I am happy is an understatment.

Thank you all for your help and support.

7lbs to go for my mini goal and 25 days to do it in.:553:

Congratulations, that's fantastic.

Will post more later :) thank you for your kind words.

ST, it's mad how much weight you lose every week! Are you having limbs amputated? I think that's what I would need to do to lose that much so swiftly.

I am going out of town for a few days for work (= eating whatever the hotel restaurant serves) and then my work Christmas party is on Saturday night. I think I'm off the wagon until the start of next week, realistically. I guess I'll see how I get on.

Ahh I need to loose 10lbs for my mini goal by new year, (minus christmas week as im having a week off and eating whatever I want :p)
Hope everyones doing good!!

Hi Everyone,

Had my weigh in this morning and lost 1lb which to be honest i am happy with as had a heavy weekend.

Also is brings up the 3 stone mark!!!!:family2:

Hope your all doing well.

Regards

Engin

Back