Lois's let's do this Diary!

Lois

Let's do this!
My umpteenth time trying to lose weight! But here once again, I seriously need to do this for my health now.

I've asked for my name to be changed. Lois is my name, I feel if I go by my real name I might be more accountable.
I'm also going to change my weigh in day from always weighing on a Tuesday, to weighing on a Wednesday this time around. Maybe it'll help, maybe not :p Time will tell!

At my heaviest weight ever :confused: Will weigh in the morning to properly start. But here goes, onwards and downwards :)

Weighed in at 14st.

Was quite ill in the night being sick, so might have even been heavier had it not been for that! Still feeling a bit queasy.
Only had the golden syrup porridge so far. Was nice but very sweet, might add cinnamon next time and see if that takes away some of the sweetness.
Had 1.5L water so far and 500mls cinnamon coke zero. A couple of cups of coffee.

Feeling very positive and motivated, hoping that lasts!

Good Luck! I am a wednesday weigher too

Finished yesterday with a banana shake and a lemon cheesecake shake (the lemon cheesecake has to be my most absolute fave exante product ever!) :eat:

Today have had the sweet and sour noodles - yummy, and a cocolate orange bar - meh, but satisfied me.
Will fit in a shake before I go to bed. Will have had my 3L of liquids by bedtime too.

Day 2 almost done and dusted, result!

Day 3 Friday was another good day. I had sweet and sour noodles, a toffee and nut bar and an apple crumble and custard dessert which was yummy.

Today, day 4 is harder. I have an awful cold which has hampered my appetite and is making it hard to drink my quota of liquids!
So far I've only had the sweet and sour noodles and 1.5L of drinks.
Will maybe have 2 of the same shakes in one sitting. Don't want to not have a pack, especially when trying to fight off this cold.

Day 3 Friday was another good day. I had sweet and sour noodles, a toffee and nut bar and an apple crumble and custard dessert which was yummy.

Today, day 4 is harder. I have an awful cold which has hampered my appetite and is making it hard to drink my quota of liquids!
So far I've only had the sweet and sour noodles and 1.5L of drinks.
Will maybe have 2 of the same shakes in one sitting. Don't want to not have a pack, especially when trying to fight off this cold.
Hope you are feeling better

Hope you are feeling better

Thank you, still poorly though.

I've managed to force myself to have all my packs, but seriously haven't drunk enough water. I know that's the key to this succeeding, but what will be will be.

At least this awful cold has kept me on exante, there is always a positive to be found! :D
My weigh in day tomorrow, excited to see a lower number.

So, still feeling poorly but improved lots as yesterday went on.

Seriously need to up my liquid intake now. I have a health condition that requires me to drink regularly, little and often. But have struggled to do even that these past few days, which is compromising my health.
Not good and painful, so aim today is drink, drink, drink!

But hey, I'm 7 whole pounds lighter!

Progress and positivity in abundance. I can do this, I will do this, I am doing this. :classic_big_grin:

Great loss well done

Well done Lois.

How are you feeling now?

I’ve done Exante and the Lemon Cheesecake shake was my favourite shake 😍😍 Have you tried making it into a “mousse?” Basically make it with less water and eat it with a spoon. The Apple Crumble dessert was also amazing.

I’m on Lipotrim now, we only have Vanilla 🤢 Strawberry or Chocolate shakes, Chicken Soup (suitable for vegetarians 🤔) and Flapjacks..... which are tasty but you couldn’t get further from a flapjack if you tried 😂

I’m on Day 5 - my weigh in will also be on a Wednesday.

Well done Lois.

How are you feeling now?

I’ve done Exante and the Lemon Cheesecake shake was my favourite shake 😍😍 Have you tried making it into a “mousse?” Basically make it with less water and eat it with a spoon. The Apple Crumble dessert was also amazing.

I’m on Lipotrim now, we only have Vanilla 🤢 Strawberry or Chocolate shakes, Chicken Soup (suitable for vegetarians 🤔) and Flapjacks..... which are tasty but you couldn’t get further from a flapjack if you tried 😂

I’m on Day 5 - my weigh in will also be on a Wednesday.

Feeling much better today thanks, and managing to drink more.
Will have to try it as a mousse, sounds nice. I usually just blitz it with lots of ice.
Ah good luck on Lipotrim xx

Not 100% still. But plodding on thanks.

Bit pissed off. My scales were playing up so I shopped around and found some that had great reviews on Amazon, bought them but...
they seemed to weigh me 2lbs heavier.

So I popped in Boots and got weighed on their scales, then came home and weighed on my new scales, and yes 2lbs heavier! :eek:

I've decided to keep these new ones and just go with how they weigh me and still weigh in the morning.

Bonus being if when I hit target, I'll be 2lbs lighter :p:D

Weighed this morning and new scales showing a 1lb loss.

Felt much better today, had more energy. Onwards and downwards, life is good! :):whacky068:

Still on it and still here :) just been unable to post.

Updated everything just now. Lost 1lb last week and registered a sts the week before.

Bit disappointing but I'm not going to give up, the numbers are still going down :classic_big_grin: albeit slowly.

Weigh in day tomorrow and I'm just hoping I can get into the next stone bracket, fingers crossed!

Back