lol oh dear

caramumofmany

we got a phone call tthis morning from our local radio station, i had entered my wonderful hubby into south devons best partner and he won it,

we have won a romantic meal for 2 that they want us to use this evening, gosh i do hope they have something healthy on the menu or i am pretty stuck eek... weigh in is on wednesday evening so i would have 2 days to work it off arghh lol i never in a million years thought that they would choose him to win.

we also won a romantic flight in the hi-flyer

Well Done! |You could always eat half a plateful if it is quite bad! and skip pudding! Enjoy your evening! x

one meal will not ruin a whole week, just enjoy it, have a flexi syns day or just have no syns the rest of the day and cut them down tomo and weds if you're that worried.

How nice to win something, and such a nice compliment for your OH.

I'm sure there will be something on the menu that will be ok, and you can always ask to change some of the sides to salad/veg or jacket/new pots - helps to minimise the damage. Although that said, it's not something that happens every week, so have fun!

Do they have a menu online? It's usually just specials on valentines day with alot of places though isn't it?!

Just go and have a good time. This sort of thing hardly ever happens, so make the most of it.

What is a hi-flyer, by the way?

Just go and have a good time. This sort of thing hardly ever happens, so make the most of it.

What is a hi-flyer, by the way?

I agree 100%.

I too would like to know what a high flyer is.

Just go & have fun, well done X

Back