Lola will be lighter!

Well done so far! You're doing really well things will start to feel easier soon I promise. Work is a godsend isn't it? I always start on a Monday so I'm occupied all week and in the swing of it by the weekend!

soooo i'm on day 3 and i'm hungry today - maybe to do with the fact i had original porridge this morn and managed about 5 mouthfuls before i thought was going to be sick! am defo buying the blender at lunchtime!! just gonna have a black tea with a couple of sweetners to perk me up - to be honest am glad i'm at work today so hopefully will keep me occupied!! x

The porridge is rank! It's way too sweet for me! I just tend to stick to the shakes but it's a personal choice. When you feel hungry, drink some water to fill you up a bit. The blender is a god-send! One day at a time x

thanks all for your words of encouragement! omg i am hungry today!!! feel faint and shaky!! just having a leek and potato soup and i dont like it much! so bad day for products for me!!! brought a blender at lunch so am goign to whip up a choccy shake for dinner as heard they are the best! have got a meeting at half 2 so am hoping that will distract me! arrgghh someone told me day 3 was the worst and i agree! not actual tummy rumbling though so theres one plus!
x

eek hang in there!!!

i just drank a diet coke - didnt even think - someone offered it too me in a meeting and i just drank it! am now kicking myself! hope i havent ruined everything! on the plus side and now buzzing full of work ideas!!

Hope you two ladies are okay.

This diet is HARD - nobody can deny it - BUT it really does get easier - you just need an enormous amount of willpower to get through the horrible first few days and with the support of this forum, you will do it! Just think ahead to your first weigh-in!

I'm hungry now - that's why I'm on here! I don't like to have my first evening shake before 7:30 - cappuchino with Kenco smooth added, poured over lots of ice - Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Lola, I'm sure you will love this one :) The extra coffe takes the sweetness away. You just need to find out what you like the taste of best by trial and error. For me, it's an order of 11 chocolate shakes and 11 cappucino shakes every week, lol!!

Let me know how you are both getting on x

Ohh that does sound good! I've just had a chocolate shake made with the new blender! Was lovely - but a bit lukewarm so will def add some ice next time! Am still annoyed at myself about the diet coke but am actually feeling really good! Am thinking a little about my friday night wine but got some rubbish to watch on tv and this site to keep me going! X

Glad you got the blender - you just need the ice now and you'll be in heaven :)

Forget about the diet coke, that's been and gone.

Believe it or not, I've had two bottles of chenin blanc and a bottle of cava in the fridge since before I even started this diet and I've never once been tempted! That's an achievement for me because I absolutely love my wine! Just remember it will make you very poorly if you drink it when you're on SS/SS+. That's what my CDC told me and that was all I needed to hear!

I'll be bobbing downstairs now to prepare my first evening's shake. I like to have it when I'm watching the soaps - it used to be a BIG glass of wine, lol! How things change!

Catch up with you later

x

Wow I am v impressed u staying away from the wine - I've had to clear it out the house! Least I got to drink it haha! Enjoy the soaps that's exactly what I'm doing! X

Wow I am v impressed u staying away from the wine - I've had to clear it out the house! Least I got to drink it haha! Enjoy the soaps that's exactly what I'm doing! X

Well ladies, I couldn't face a 3rd shake tonight so had a small chicken breast with a bit of salad instead.

Off to noddy land now.

2moro's another day - let's hope it's a good one for us all x

I tragically fell off the wagon last night, without even thinking about it was sorting the kids food out and was picking at it while dishing it up. Needless to say that put me in a notoriously bad mood so I went to bingo lol. Not very impressed after struggling for two days.........could kick myself

Oh bless u dragondrop its so hard when ur doing the kids food isn't it! Ohh casablanca chicken breast sounds lovely!

So day 4 is underway and I feel fab! Had a cappacino (spelling?!) Shake this morn with some ice and extra coffee, was yum! Still don't think I'm getting it quite right as the shakes still taste a little powdery to me - think I might need more water? They always have a layer of froth on top! Then had a coconut for lunch - didn't really feel anything for this flavour - didn't hate or love it!!!
I work in a pub and have a 7pm til 1am shift tonight so that may test me as have been in bed by 10 every night this week but going to take a cooked chicken breast with me in case I need it! U can have 3 shakes and.a chicken breast can't u? Anyways off to the park with the daughter now - hope its sunny where u are! Lola x

Hi ladies

I admire you sticking to this diet when you've god kids - it must be incredibly difficult. I don't have any children apart from my 18 year old cat, Rosie, and my two mini lop rabbits, Lola & Chico (who are currently frolicking in their play pen on the lawn)!

Lola, are you doing SS+? If so, yes, you can have a chicken breast. I cook mine in the microwave with two squirts of frylite & some chicken spices (those in the jar by Shwartz) - they keep very moist that way & only take about 3 or 4 minutes. I knew you'd like the cappuccino shake - if it's still a bit powdery, try blending for longer - I do mine for about a minute - or add a bit more water.

I'm going to nip to Sainsbury's and get some stir fry veg for tea tonight. I always do a chicken & prawn stir-fry on Saturday - it's the highlight of the week for me, lol!

Catch up later x

Hey everyone! Still feeling good here! Although just getting ready for pub shift - not in the mood to be honest!!!

Ohh casablanca the way u cook chicken sounds lovely will def try that! And have only been blending shakes for 30 seconds so will try for longer 2moro! Have got 4 evil porridges to finish as well!

Wow stirfry sounds lovely! Am on ss but thought would have ss+ day cause of work but think I might be okay so will let u all know later!

X

Back