Lola will be lighter!

Sooooo have done day five whoop whoop! Had to have half a chicken breast last night cause ithought I was going to faint at work! Felt dead guilty for eating it tho! Today had cappacino shake - def my fave, banana shake which was lush and tomato soup which was rank! Had to watch everyone eating roast dinner as well - that hurt a lot!!!

I am feeling very guilty after being handed a bacon sarnie this morning and being weak :( the day went downhill from there. Back to work tomorrow tho so hopefully I will be strong xx

Hi Ladies

Don't feel guilty about anything - 2moro's another day :)

We spent the whole day in the garden and did a bbq - I stuck to chicken breast and lots of salad. Had a shake for breakfast and a shake for supper.

Not been to the loo for SEVEN days :( - that's the worst I've been yet. It's nearly always 6 days but I can cope with that.

Weigh-in 2moro - I hope I've gone into the 9's but might not carrying all that extra baggage around, if you get what I mean, lol!

Na nite and catch up 2moro.

x

p.s. good idea to swap the porridge for something else. My CDC did that for me.

Ha ha know I shouldn't say it but bacon sarnie sounds lush and bbq!!!
Its my 1st weigh in on tues night am hoping to get in the 13's - I dream of the 9's!!!
I went to the loo for the 1st time yesterday was getting a pain in my side! Didn't have to take anything tho! Feeling tired today- just off to mum and tots group which is always full of cake eek!

Ha ha know I shouldn't say it but bacon sarnie sounds lush and bbq!!!
Its my 1st weigh in on tues night am hoping to get in the 13's - I dream of the 9's!!!
I went to the loo for the 1st time yesterday was getting a pain in my side! Didn't have to take anything tho! Feeling tired today- just off to mum and tots group which is always full of cake eek!

Hi ladies

Hope you avoided temptation!

I did it - despite not going to the loo yet! - lost 2lbs and got into the magic 9's! :D

x

whoop whoop congrats on the nines!!!

i avoided the cake so have weigh in tues night and the only thing other than 3 packs a day i've had is one diet coke and a chicken breast!! eek i hope its gonna be good!

That's fantastic Lola! It's almost a stone in your first week. My first weigh in is this Friday ... Very nervous.

I definitely will Lola - although i don't expect to lse 13lbs!!! You've done so well, that must encourage you :)

I'm feeling quietly strong and determined at the moment. I can't say it's been easy but i think it's more that i should feel hungry rather than actually feeling really, if you kwim?

Oh well done Lola, I am so proud. I am going for my weigh in just under an hour but don't think I have lost anything due to my total lack of motivation over the last few days. Never mind, still going and wiping the slate clean for a new week xxxxx

Well, had my weigh in and after a crap end to the week I lost 3lb and 4.5 inches, result!!!!!!

But worried about tomorrow tho because I have my cousins wedding to go to but want to be good x

so day 8 now!!! started the day with a cappocino shake and just had a chilli soup for my lunch and having a vegetable soup for my dinner.
have pretty much got cappocino for brekkie and chilli for lunch every day - i actually really enjoy them!

have got weigh in on sunday this week so only 5 days to shed the lbs this time!! hope its at least 1 so i get my stone!

am feeling so good at the mo although its TOTM so am feeling a little hungry but sure its all the brain becasue normally i'd turn to the choccy and biscuits and i am detirmined not too now.

off to drink 6th pint of water today already!!

x

Well, had my weigh in and after a crap end to the week I lost 3lb and 4.5 inches, result!!!!!!

But worried about tomorrow tho because I have my cousins wedding to go to but want to be good x

hiya!
wow 3lb and a lot inches isnt bad for a crappy week eh!!! bet your happy with that arent you?
arrhh the wedding is a tough one is it an all day event? you wont be able to chose what the food is etc? eek what are you gonna do?
Lola x

Back