Lola will be lighter!

I definitely will Lola - although i don't expect to lse 13lbs!!! You've done so well, that must encourage you :)

I'm feeling quietly strong and determined at the moment. I can't say it's been easy but i think it's more that i should feel hungry rather than actually feeling really, if you kwim?

i know exactly what you mean!!! its not impossible is it - just hard! although i actually find it easier not being able to eat at all - when i've done slimming world in the past i think i've always ended up failing becasue i have been able to eat!

Yes I am well impressed with 3lb and determined now to try. I don't know what to do about wedding, I am going to have shake on morning cause it doesn't start until 12ish so won't be having food until about 2.20-3. I think it's a dinner we are having so I could just eat the chicken and veg but tbh I don't want to. Going to take a Cambridge choc bar for dessert and won't be staying for the night cause kids aren't allowed to go. Hopefully it won't be too bad cause I really want to try this week.
My CDC told me to have extra shake if I am struggling or just do ss+ so I am going to see how it goes xx

I know what you mean about slimming world because that's exactly what I used to do lol. They tell you that you can eat what you want, so you do lol x

ha ha munch munch munch is what i did - in fact cambridge has made me realise how much i snacked before i started this!

so day 9 is underway for me! went to the cinema last night and while friends had, popcorn, nachos and choc i had plain water!!!
started the day with surprise surprise cappocino shake with added coffee, then just had a banana shake for lunch. don know if its because its my TOTM but i have been starving for 2 days now - real tummy rumbling stuff. am reluctant to up my water because i already drink around 9 pints a day! so hoping all is okay!
making hubby and little un lasagne tonight - gonna be tough as its one of my faves so i must stay strong! planning on having a choccy shake while i make it!

Stay strong Lola - you know you can do it. Well done on sticking with water whilst your friends munch - that shows how much willpower you've got, so you should be very proud of yourself :D

I try and imagine all my favourite foods but with something disgusting on them - find that usually helps to put me off :D And I mean really disgusting not just foods I don't like - lol!

sooooo made hubby and little lasagne last night and was really weird - the smell was making me feel quite ill?! lasagne is one of my favourite dinners ever - what has happened too me?! is this normal!!
had my choccy shake and was feeling good last night.

woke up this morning and didnt want anything! forced down a cappocino shake and a pint of water but not had anything else - need to drink some more water - not like me at all!!
dont feel ill but my tummy is really rumbling constantly - think it must be lack of water - weird though that last 3-4 days my tummy has rumbled a lot - must be becasue of my TOTM?
going to have another 2 pints of water and then a veggie soup. someones leaving work today and i cant tell you how many cakes there are surrounding my desk at the moment - i am sooooo jealous!!!

lola x

sooooo made hubby and little lasagne last night and was really weird - the smell was making me feel quite ill?! lasagne is one of my favourite dinners ever - what has happened too me?! is this normal!!
had my choccy shake and was feeling good last night.

woke up this morning and didnt want anything! forced down a cappocino shake and a pint of water but not had anything else - need to drink some more water - not like me at all!!
dont feel ill but my tummy is really rumbling constantly - think it must be lack of water - weird though that last 3-4 days my tummy has rumbled a lot - must be becasue of my TOTM?
going to have another 2 pints of water and then a veggie soup. someones leaving work today and i cant tell you how many cakes there are surrounding my desk at the moment - i am sooooo jealous!!!

lola x

Yes, you are perfectly normal. I smelt the meal my hubby and kids were eating the other night and the smell made me feel a bit ill too. Try and keep up with your water, it's really important and don't give in to temptation on the cakes - you know you'll regret it right after. Remember: nothing tastes as good as being slim feels!!!

Well ladies, I'm "off plan" tonight for the first time in 40 days!

My friend is coming round for the evening. We're not going mad 'cos she's doing WW's. We're having a WW's ready meal and a WW's mini garlic ciabata bread and a side salad PLUS vino - OMG! - I'll probably end up on the floor after 40 days abstinence, lol! One good thing, my friend is a nurse!!!!!!

Not sure how it will affect my weight but I'm not going to spoil my evening by worrying about it.

x

Yes, you are perfectly normal. I smelt the meal my hubby and kids were eating the other night and the smell made me feel a bit ill too. Try and keep up with your water, it's really important and don't give in to temptation on the cakes - you know you'll regret it right after. Remember: nothing tastes as good as being slim feels!!!

noooo not giving in now!!! come so far!!!

My friend is coming round for the evening. We're not going mad 'cos she's doing WW's. We're having a WW's ready meal and a WW's mini garlic ciabata bread and a side salad PLUS vino - OMG! - I'll probably end up on the floor after 40 days abstinence, lol! One good thing, my friend is a nurse!!!!!!

Not sure how it will affect my weight but I'm not going to spoil my evening by worrying about it.

x

wow that is amazing 40 days!! are you excited? what meal are you having? and vino - i am very jealous!
don't worry about it yuo've done so well you need a little treat!!!
ohhh enjoy!
x

casablanca said:

x

Wow well done and enjoy your night off, you deserve it xx

i work for a marketing company 3 days a week so office based and then in a pub every other saturday night and sunday lunch!

Oh that's a lot to keep you busy. I am a student nurse so when I'm on the ward the smell of toast in the morning kills me lol x

Have a great night Casablanca - even your night off you are playing it sensible with WW meals.

Hi casablanca did u have a good night? Dragondrop how do u cope with the smell of toast that's my fave!! Jools how u feeling bout the 7lb loss?

Back