Lola will be lighter!

Omg I have got the right raging hump!! All I want to do is eat eat eat I am sooooooo hungry! Weigh in is 2moro if I don't get a good loss I dread to think what's gonna happen ha ha watch out crisps!!!

No, no, don't Lola - you've been doing so well. I believe the longer you can do it the easier it is. I'm sure you will do well at your weigh in tomorrow. Keep going today and if you really need to eat something make it non carb so you don't come out of ketosis!

As for me I'm claiming a 9lb loss as I'm going by my scales :) After all these are the ones I'm going use in the future do they are the ones I need to judge myself by!

Staying strong today, it's my son's 10th birthday party and I've made him pizza, chicken nuggets, crisps (my biggest weakness, can easily eat a couple of packets in one go :( ), and even made him dirt and worms - and haven't been tempted once :D

Last edited:
Omg jools that sounds like everything I want to eat!!! Ha ha yes I can easily do about 5 bags of crisps in one sitting - and I wonder how I got this big!! Am staying strong but I am seriously hungry, thirsty and ratty!!!
Have just brought a chicken so going to cook that and treat myself to some when I've had weigh in 2moro - its all that's keeping me going at the mo!!
Lola x

That's a great idea, that way you can have it as a treat and have all week to work it off.

Dirt and worms is made in a small plant pot (a clean unused one of course!), cut a round slice of cake for the bottom (to plug up holes), top up to around 3/4 full with ice cream, then put in gummy and/or sour worms and then topped it all up with Oreo cookies ground into small pieces in a food processor - yummy! The crushed Oreos really looks like dirt.

I do something similar for my girls but cut straws the height of the flower pots, fill ice cream around straws, top with crushed Oreos and then put flowers in the straws - they look really cool.

Last edited:
No you don't! You might think you do but you don't - just imagine one covered in something disgusting lol ...

So I lost 3lb this(short!) week - that's 16lb in 2 weeks whoop whoop - next weigh in not til next tues now!

So I lost 3lb this(short!) week - that's 16lb in 2 weeks whoop whoop - next weigh in not til next tues now!

Brilliant - over a stone in just 2 weeks. That's amazing :D Good for you x

Lola - well done on your amazing achievement in just 2 weeks :D

Jools - well done on your fab first week's weight loss :D

Well ladies, m night off turned into three, lol! Saturday I had a bacon sarnie in the morning and chilli with rice and a wrap in the evening; Sunday I had a bacon sarnie and steak, chips & salad in the evening. Not to mention the alcohol!

So, what's the damage? Well, I STS! I can totally live with that.

I'm back on track now and just having my cappucino shake.

Good luck this week everyone x

Yes, defo worth the treat Lola.

My next treat date is Friday, 10th August. I'll try not to let that run on for 3 days, lol!

x

Morning! So started the day with a cappocino shake and just had a chocolate tetra for my lunch - omg it was lovely will def get some more of them!
Sooooo bloated today - just finished time of the month so not sure why so bloated? Did something really silly and had a cheeky weigh in and looks like I've gained 2lb?! Won't do that again!
Have a meal off on saturday night, am driving so no alcohol but going to have whatever I want for main course - wouldn't normally do this but its my friends hen do so am already sacificing the alcohol! Yum really looking forward to it!
X

Morning! So started the day with a cappocino shake and just had a chocolate tetra for my lunch - omg it was lovely will def get some more of them!
Sooooo bloated today - just finished time of the month so not sure why so bloated? Did something really silly and had a cheeky weigh in and looks like I've gained 2lb?! Won't do that again!
Have a meal off on saturday night, am driving so no alcohol but going to have whatever I want for main course - wouldn't normally do this but its my friends hen do so am already sacificing the alcohol! Yum really looking forward to it!
X

I've never tried the Tetras.

You deserve a treat on the hen do. I admire you sacrificing the alcohol!

Cheeky weigh-ins are not good for the soul, believe me. They do not give you an accurate reflection and could end up destroying all your good work.

Choc ones are lovely!!!
Ha ha seriously everyone will think I'm pregnant if I'm not drinking its so not me to not have wine but I am detirmined no alcohol til my bday! End of aug!
Will never do a cheeky weigh in again! Really not good has put me on a right downer! But sticking to plan! X

It's sooooo not me not to drink wine either, lol! Can't believe I managed 40 whole days without a drop of alcohol! Wine is just full of calories and it gives you the munchies! So unfair! x

Uh oh I have a confession to make.... I failed BIG TIME. 5 glasses of champagne, slice of bread, 4 biscuits. Chicken, 2 bags of crisps and some pasta - all just went in my mouth. It happened my friend needed support and in it all went so line drawn back on it 2moro x

Back