Lola will be lighter!

Hey, if you're going to fail - you might as well make it a big one :D

This diet is hard so don't punish yourself too much - did you enjoy your fall though :p

I was quite tempted tonight, went to the pub with a friend and stuck to just bottled water but this pub also cooked and the smell of the homemade chips and burgers made me salivate!!! And I'm not even that fond of burgers :D

Hey, if you're going to fail - you might as well make it a big one :D

This diet is hard so don't punish yourself too much - did you enjoy your fall though :p

I was quite tempted tonight, went to the pub with a friend and stuck to just bottled water but this pub also cooked and the smell of the homemade chips and burgers made me salivate!!! And I'm not even that fond of burgers :D

I feel so sick!!! High five u for sticking to the water I'm very impressed! X

Jools - well done on sticking to water in the pub - takes a whole lot of willpower :)

Lola - your blip was just that - don't dwell on it hun, we're all human - just get back on track and all will be well :)

Jools - well done on sticking to water in the pub - takes a whole lot of willpower :)

Lola - your blip was just that - don't dwell on it hun, we're all human - just get back on track and all will be well :)

arrhh thanks - i need to get back on it now and hardcore until weigh in on tues night! evena few lbs off will be good and then have 3 weeks until my bday! am kind of glad it happened so i now know what its like and will be interesting to see when i come to weigh in how much a blip affects you! x

Well my blip last 3 days and my weight STS. Hopefully that will be the worst case scenario for you hun.

I've just done another 50 minutes on the treadmill. I've gone from doing no exercise to exercising 3 nights on the trot, lol! It will be interesting to see if it does make a difference to my weight loss.

x

OMG mini crisis!!!
weighed myself this morning! - i know i know and scales said i'd put on 6lbs?!?! surely thats wrong! have drank a ton of water today - hoping to flush it through by tuesday - eeks!

Lola x

OMG mini crisis!!!
weighed myself this morning! - i know i know and scales said i'd put on 6lbs?!?! surely thats wrong! have drank a ton of water today - hoping to flush it through by tuesday - eeks!
Lola x

I'm sure it's wrong, it must be... can't believe that your little fall off the wagon would do that much damage... unless you DID eat a whole chicken??? lol

Just stick to the diet, stay strong, drink loads of water and I'm sure you'll be fine by Tuesday, that's still quite a time away.

OMG mini crisis!!!

Lola x

Lola, you naughty girl - sneaky weigh-ins before the week is out do NOT give you a true reflection!

Stop fretting and just follow the diet to the letter until your proper weigh-in.

And stay off the bl***y scales, lol! :)

x

ha ha i had to weigh again this morning!!! and now only looks like i've put on 2lb!!! thats it no more i promise promise!!!

Lola x

so day started with cappocino shake, then veggie soup for dinner and then have planned a crazy chilli soup for dinner!

does anyone else feel shattered on this diet i wake up in the mornings and feel like i've already done a whole day? does that make sense? also am the spottiest i have ever been in my life - i'm 32 for goodness sake i was this spotty when i 18!!!

rant over!!

am looking forward to the weekend and will be good no more weighing!!

Lola x

I'm always tired lately, thought it was just me. Last night I announced I was off to bed and hubby then told me it was only 9:30! I'm always a night owl!!!

As for the spots it could part of your body just detoxifying and getting ridding of all the impurities (think that's what I mean). Your skin should start looking really great with all the water your drinking.

Back