Lola will be lighter!

Im feeling tired all the time. Just walking up the stairs is a huge effort. Im feeling incredibly weak today and just hope that it's not going to be like this for the remainder of my time on this diet.

Glad ur both feeling tired too - well not glad but nice to know I'm not alone! Am sitting here with hubby watching olympics thinking just hang in there til 10 lola! Had a banana tetra for dinner - not as nice as the choc but still very handy!

Hi everyone! I wake up feeling great but as the day goes on my energy dips - I try to walk a lot and my legs feel so heavy!!! (they probably are haha!)
It is hard not to get on the scales each morning but if its not the reading you hope for it can be awful!!! keep on going:)

Ladies

I felt tired for the first 6 weeks.

I still feel like a cat nap around about 3 in the afternoon but think I'd lose my job, lol!

It does improve as your body gets used to eating less - a whole lot less!

Chins up & try and stay off the damn scales! :)

x

The Olympics have been amazing so far but tonight has been the most fantastic - i've cried :)

Omg I am lovin the olympics! How fit is jess ennis!
Had an awful 4 days went to visit a friend in liverpool - 4 hours from where I live and hubby forgot to pack my food bag so spent 4 days off plan arrgghh so annoyed! God only knows what will happen at tues weigh in am dreading it! Xox

Omg I am lovin the olympics! How fit is jess ennis!
Had an awful 4 days went to visit a friend in liverpool - 4 hours from where I live and hubby forgot to pack my food bag so spent 4 days off plan arrgghh so annoyed! God only knows what will happen at tues weigh in am dreading it! Xox

Well Lola, if it's bad news at your weigh-in 2moro, at least you can blame your hubby, lol!

Seriously though, put it behind you now and get back on track. Remember my 3 days off plan resulted in maintaining.

x

Nope, it could definitely be worse and if you stick to plan you'll lose that and more next week :)

Well! 6 days off resulted in a 2lb gain! So not so bad!

6 days off! You been on holiday, lol?!

A 2lb gain is not bad at all. You can lose twice that next week.

I'm sure the body goes into overdrive once you've been off plan and then get back on it properly. That happened to me this week with a 4lb loss after STS last week. Hopefully, it will happen to you too :)

Im feeling tired all the time. Just walking up the stairs is a huge effort. Im feeling incredibly weak today and just hope that it's not going to be like this for the remainder of my time on this diet.

hi veggiebabe!
how are you feeling now? still tired? i've only been back on plan 2 days and feel shattered already!
lola x

ha ha i know well once i was back from friends i just kept eating! in a way happy that all that time off only resulted in a 2lb gain as going on hlliday in 5 weeks but really want to see a big loss next week! am secretly hoping for 9lbs but i know this is highly unrealistic!

lola x

Hey Lola, there's no harm in aiming high,lol!

Holidays in 5 weeks time sounds like a big incentive - you could realistically lose another stone by then!

My CDC came with my products last night and said I have to go up to 1,000 calories a day now!! I don't understand why because my BMI is above 20 and if you look in the book, it says you can stay on step 2 whilst your BMI remains above 20. She is really adamant that I increase my calories and says I can onlys stay on CD for another 4-5 weeks! I haven't even got to target yet so I'm not sure why she's talking like this.

x

hiya!

wow that is so weird? why is she bumping you up the steps? and why only stay on another 4-5 weeks? i thought you could stay on it for ages - my cdc has been on the diet for a year (just maintaining now but she still has 1 product a day!)

can you email/text her?

lola x

hiya!

wow that is so weird? why is she bumping you up the steps? and why only stay on another 4-5 weeks? i thought you could stay on it for ages - my cdc has been on the diet for a year (just maintaining now but she still has 1 product a day!)

can you email/text her?

lola x

She's going on holiday end of next week so I have to go to her house next Wednesday at 6 to get 2 weeks products. I'm going to query it with her then and take the book with me!

She said that I'm "very slim" and don't have much to lose, and I should think about maintaining now, but I don't think it's up to her to be saying that especially when I've not even reached my target!!

I wish I'd been a bit firmer with her but you tend to believe everything they are telling you, but surely the CD book is what they should be going by, not their own particular views.

I'll let you know how it goes.

I'm off plan tonight and probably tomorrow. My friend is coming for tea tonight. I've cooked a chilli and we'll be having vino! Tomorrow, I'm planning on doing a BBQ for me and Mum - that will be healthy though, chicken skewers and prawns and probably more wine!

x

Well, needless to say my day off plan turned into 3 again!

Strangely, I lost 3lbs :D

I can't quite believe it as I had loads of wine!!!!!!!!

Wow - I was just going to ask how your night off went! But 3lb loss - high five you? You've not got long til goal now have you?
Did u speak to your cdc?
Lola x

Omg last 2 days felt like I'm going to go mental! All I want to do is eat - wish I'd never had that 6 days off plan! Big mistake! Thank god for weigh in 2moro to keep me on the straight and narrow! I still want a really big loss ha ha!

Yes, once you've eaten real food again, it's a challenge getting back on CD! The thing is if I wasn't following CD, my days off plan would be permanent, lol!

I'll be seeing my CDC on Wednesday and I'll see what she advises.

Just 3lbs to go now :) x and I really don't want to put it all back on! x

Back