Lola will be lighter!

I saw my CDC last night to get 2 weeks supply as she's going on holiday.

She said I can stay on 810 while she's away and then she wants me to move up to 1,000 cals.

She explained that I need to start introducing carbs slowly - that's what the higher steps do - and get used to portion control. She said if I follow her advice, I won't put the weight back on.

I feel better now that she's explained it to me.

x

well had weigh in last night and lost a whopping 8lbs whop whoop me!!! so 22lb in 4 weeks!!! only 29lb to go!!!

well had weigh in last night and lost a whopping 8lbs whop whoop me!!! so 22lb in 4 weeks!!! only 29lb to go!!!

Massive congratulations, Lola! :D

Losses like this wouldn't be achieved on any other diet and that's why it's worth the torture, lol!

I'm sooooo chuffed for you! :)

x Well done! x

That's brilliant news Lola, a fantastic loss!!!

STS this week ladies but totally okay with that because had Saturday and Sunday off plan.

My partner was home for the first time in 3 weeks so alcohol was called for, lol!

I've lost half a stone since he last saw me and he said I looked "skinny"! :)

Pretty sure I won't mange to get to target by the end of the month. I would have done if I'd not had so many days off plan, lol!

I'll be an angel this week but we're off to Shropshire at the weekend to see friends and CD can sod off then, lol! We're also off work the bank holiday week so there will be a few naughties then too!

All my size 10s are comfy now - I'm happy with that :)

How's everyone doing?

x

Lola & Jools

Where are you?

Is everything okay?

I've not been on here for a week. Had a bloody awful stomach bug that floored me for a week. I'm over it now, touch wood x

Back