Lola's slimming and pregnancy diary

Hi everyone, I really need to start coming on here at a more reasonable hour lol. As I said to Waffle, not had any pain or tightening's today/tonight thank god! Hoping I can get a decent nights sleep tonight and feel refreshed in the morning. I'm starting to get that horrible tired and groggy feeling I had in my first trimester which isn't fun.
All I seem to do these days is eat, sleep and complain!! :eek:

Today has been on plan again! I'm really proud of myself for sticking to SW for most of this pregnancy, I think I've had 2 weeks in all off plan since starting (and those 2 weeks were me being in and out of hospital) I've had plenty of reasons to eat junk every day and I haven't and I'm really happy I haven't! Since finding out I have gained 1st 10lbs which I don't think is bad at all seeing as I only have just over a month left! My midwife said she was really proud of me and really happy with my progress weigh gain wise, even though I'm still at an unhealthy BMI, it could have been much worse! I'm blowing my own trumpet (sorry) I just never thought I'd be able to do it.

I've no idea what my diet/eating will be like when she's here, I know eating will be the last thing on my mind but I'm going to try and stick with it and see how I get on, I can only try hey?

So on the subject of food, here's today's..

Breakfast - Granola (Hexb) topped with mango & fat free yogurt

Snack - Fruit platter (Strawberries, cherries, blueberries, kiwi) seafood sticks - still around!! ;)

Lunch - Vegetable couscous (1) with feta cheese (Hexa) cucumber, roasted tomatoes & peppers

Snack - Sunbites (6) Cuppa tea (1)

Tea - Wrap pizza (Hexb Bfree wrap) Cheese (hexa) ham, pineapple, tomato puree, sweet peppers, onion, cajun wedges and OH's home made coleslaw - yum! :)

Supper - Mini meringue (2.5) topped with fat free yogurt & options hot chocolate powder (2) square of chocolate (1)

Drinks - Cup of tea, water, diet lemonade
Syns - 13.5

As you can see, I'm trying to stick to the caffeine guidelines and have been since August - So that's 1 cup of tea and sometimes a square of chocolate... it's torture having just 1 square but needs must! :rolleyes:

I better get to sleep. Night guys xx

Last edited:
Afternoon!! I had 13 hours sleep last night :eek: got up an hour ago, whoops!
I feel so much better for it though.

We're off to visit my aunt in hospital soon, she's just had her appendix out and is recovering at the moment. Thankfully everything is ok now.

So, here's today's food...

Brunch - Granola (Heb) Milk (Hea) Eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes

official lunch ;) - Couscous with spicy chicken, beetroot, peach

Tea - Pork steaks, egg fried rice and salad

Syns will be used on chocolate for supper no doubt! along with some cheese on toast (hexa & hexb)

Have a nice day everyone xx

Back from seeing my aunt and she's in good spirits, we took in our latest scan picture as she hasn't seen it yet, she started filling up lol bless her :)

Just about to get in a bubble bath and then have my supper of chocolate and cheese and toast!

Here is a 34+5 bump pic :D

10338248_10152440330982641_8702601778534378184_n.jpg

I'm very scared about the fact that my little baby in my signature is very close to that house!!!! not long now!

Last edited:
35 weeks today and feeling it. It hurts to even walk!!

35 weeks today and feeling it. It hurts to even walk!!

Haha I don't envy you, not long now though eeee! I remember when everyone kept saying to me not long now are you excited and all I could think was I don't know what I think lol! I wasn't really excited I was bloody nervous haha! You will be a great mummy! I am still waiting for pics of clothes and nursery etc xx

Sorry guys it's not been a great few days here,will update properly when I can

Hi everyone, so now I've had time to sit down and digest what has happened the past few days.
On Saturday night me and the OH had a blazing row, it all started over something stupid and somehow turned into a full on fight. Anyway he said he was off to stay at a friends house for the night and tbh I didn't want him here anyway so I was happy with that.

Then on Sunday morning he text me to say he was on his way home and that he wanted to have a talk with me. I assumed he meant the usual say sorry and make up. He got home and told me he's been seeing another woman for 7 months, just came straight out with it like it was nothing. I felt like I had been stabbed in the stomach. I couldn't believe it. How could he do this? We're having a baby in 5 weeks time.
All the times he's been "working late and working the weekend" apparently he's been with her, meaning he was with her the weekend of my baby shower and one of my scans too. I'm absolutely heartbroken and I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm pregnant and could give birth any day now, I can't cope on my own but I can't bare to be with him any more, the trust has been shattered and he's not the man I fell in love with. I think I mentioned a few months back that I thought he was acting off (which was when I booked a trip away to the lakes just before Christmas) and now it all makes sense. I think the fact that it all started AFTER he found out I was pregnant makes this worse? I thought he was happy.
I asked him why and he said it was because we weren't "as close" any more, we've had sex almost every night up until this weekend when I found out (and even when I was in and out of hospital every day) I cooked, cleaned for him. I booked us breaks away every now and then, I don't get it, to me we've been no different? Our sex was unprotected too so he could have potentially put our baby at harm as well as myself if he'd have picked up a STI.

He said that he's sorry and he has ended it with her now (she's a woman he apparently met at a meeting last year - super classy hey?) but I don't think I can forgive him, I know I should be putting baby first but to me she doesn't deserve to be around the tension that would be there if we stayed together, she is my life and I don't want her growing up around that.

Girls I'm distraught. I never thought I'd be sitting here crying my eyes out 5 weeks before giving birth because the love of my life has destroyed our family. This is supposed to be the most exciting time of our lives. How can somebody be so heartless? How am I going to cope with a baby and this?
He still wants to be at her birth which is fine and I'm not going to stop him, he is still her Dad at the end of the day and I'm not letting a problem between us affect their relationship. I'll just have to grin and bare it for her sake.
I just can't believe it. I feel like I've let her down, she's going to come home with just me and without her Dad but I just can't have him here. I feel like a bad Mum.:(

I've barely had any sleep and I feel drained. I'm trying my best to not get stressed or anything as I don't want her to come just yet as I still have a month to go, I don't want to put her under any stress either.
I've kicked him out, so I'm here by myself as I've not told anyone yet. I don't want drama as we've had enough of it already in this family the past few months.
I just can't wait until she's here, I need a cuddle from my baby xx

Last edited:
Hi everyone, so now I've had time to sit down and digest what has happened the past few days. On Saturday night me and the OH had a blazing row, it all started over something stupid and somehow turned into a full on fight. Anyway he said he was off to stay at a friends house for the night and tbh I didn't want him here anyway so I was happy with that. Then on Sunday morning he text me to say he was on his way home and that he wanted to have a talk with me. I assumed he meant the usual say sorry and make up. He got home and told me he's been seeing another woman for 7 months, just came straight out with it like it was nothing. I felt like I had been stabbed in the stomach. I couldn't believe it. How could he do this? We're having a baby in 5 weeks time. All the times he's been "working late and working the weekend" apparently he's been with her, meaning he was with her the weekend of my baby shower and one of my scans too. I'm absolutely heartbroken and I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm pregnant and could give birth any day now, I can't cope on my own but I can't bare to be with him any more, the trust has been shattered and he's not the man I fell in love with. I think I mentioned a few months back that I thought he was acting off (which was when I booked a trip away to the lakes just before Christmas) and now it all makes sense. I think the fact that it all started AFTER he found out I was pregnant makes this worse? I thought he was happy. I asked him why and he said it was because we weren't "as close" any more, we've had sex almost every night up until this weekend when I found out (and even when I was in and out of hospital every day) I cooked, cleaned for him. I booked us breaks away every now and then, I don't get it, to me we've been no different? Our sex was unprotected too so he could have potentially put our baby at harm as well as myself if he'd have picked up a STI. He said that he's sorry and he has ended it with her now (she's a woman he apparently met at a meeting last year - super classy hey?) but I don't think I can forgive him, I know I should be putting baby first but to me she doesn't deserve to be around the tension that would be there if we stayed together, she is my life and I don't want her growing up around that. Girls I'm distraught. I never thought I'd be sitting here crying my eyes out 5 weeks before giving birth because the love of my life has destroyed our family. This is supposed to be the most exciting time of our lives. How can somebody be so heartless? How am I going to cope with a baby and this? He still wants to be at her birth which is fine and I'm not going to stop him, he is still her Dad at the end of the day and I'm not letting a problem between us affect their relationship. I'll just have to grin and bare it for her sake. I just can't believe it. I feel like I've let her down, she's going to come home with just me and without her Dad but I just can't have him here. I feel like a bad Mum.:( I've barely had any sleep and I feel drained. I'm trying my best to not get stressed or anything as I don't want her to come just yet as I still have a month to go, I don't want to put her under any stress either. I just can't wait until she's here, I need a cuddle from my baby xx

Omg just read this, I didn't wanna read and dash, im just off to bed but I'll reply more tomorrow what an awful situation. How could he, I couldn't forgive him :( you poor love. Lots of hugs and my thoughs are with you, do u have plenty of support? Xx

Hi everyone, so now I've had time to sit down and digest what has happened the past few days. On Saturday night me and the OH had a blazing row, it all started over something stupid and somehow turned into a full on fight. Anyway he said he was off to stay at a friends house for the night and tbh I didn't want him here anyway so I was happy with that. Then on Sunday morning he text me to say he was on his way home and that he wanted to have a talk with me. I assumed he meant the usual say sorry and make up. He got home and told me he's been seeing another woman for 7 months, just came straight out with it like it was nothing. I felt like I had been stabbed in the stomach. I couldn't believe it. How could he do this? We're having a baby in 5 weeks time. All the times he's been "working late and working the weekend" apparently he's been with her, meaning he was with her the weekend of my baby shower and one of my scans too. I'm absolutely heartbroken and I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm pregnant and could give birth any day now, I can't cope on my own but I can't bare to be with him any more, the trust has been shattered and he's not the man I fell in love with. I think I mentioned a few months back that I thought he was acting off (which was when I booked a trip away to the lakes just before Christmas) and now it all makes sense. I think the fact that it all started AFTER he found out I was pregnant makes this worse? I thought he was happy. I asked him why and he said it was because we weren't "as close" any more, we've had sex almost every night up until this weekend when I found out (and even when I was in and out of hospital every day) I cooked, cleaned for him. I booked us breaks away every now and then, I don't get it, to me we've been no different? Our sex was unprotected too so he could have potentially put our baby at harm as well as myself if he'd have picked up a STI. He said that he's sorry and he has ended it with her now (she's a woman he apparently met at a meeting last year - super classy hey?) but I don't think I can forgive him, I know I should be putting baby first but to me she doesn't deserve to be around the tension that would be there if we stayed together, she is my life and I don't want her growing up around that. Girls I'm distraught. I never thought I'd be sitting here crying my eyes out 5 weeks before giving birth because the love of my life has destroyed our family. This is supposed to be the most exciting time of our lives. How can somebody be so heartless? How am I going to cope with a baby and this? He still wants to be at her birth which is fine and I'm not going to stop him, he is still her Dad at the end of the day and I'm not letting a problem between us affect their relationship. I'll just have to grin and bare it for her sake. I just can't believe it. I feel like I've let her down, she's going to come home with just me and without her Dad but I just can't have him here. I feel like a bad Mum.:( I've barely had any sleep and I feel drained. I'm trying my best to not get stressed or anything as I don't want her to come just yet as I still have a month to go, I don't want to put her under any stress either. I just can't wait until she's here, I need a cuddle from my baby xx

And you are deffo not a bad mum, you don't need a bad role model around for your little girl xx

Hi everyone, so now I've had time to sit down and digest what has happened the past few days.
On Saturday night me and the OH had a blazing row, it all started over something stupid and somehow turned into a full on fight. Anyway he said he was off to stay at a friends house for the night and tbh I didn't want him here anyway so I was happy with that.

Then on Sunday morning he text me to say he was on his way home and that he wanted to have a talk with me. I assumed he meant the usual say sorry and make up. He got home and told me he's been seeing another woman for 7 months, just came straight out with it like it was nothing. I felt like I had been stabbed in the stomach. I couldn't believe it. How could he do this? We're having a baby in 5 weeks time.
All the times he's been "working late and working the weekend" apparently he's been with her, meaning he was with her the weekend of my baby shower and one of my scans too. I'm absolutely heartbroken and I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm pregnant and could give birth any day now, I can't cope on my own but I can't bare to be with him any more, the trust has been shattered and he's not the man I fell in love with. I think I mentioned a few months back that I thought he was acting off (which was when I booked a trip away to the lakes just before Christmas) and now it all makes sense. I think the fact that it all started AFTER he found out I was pregnant makes this worse? I thought he was happy.
I asked him why and he said it was because we weren't "as close" any more, we've had sex almost every night up until this weekend when I found out (and even when I was in and out of hospital every day) I cooked, cleaned for him. I booked us breaks away every now and then, I don't get it, to me we've been no different? Our sex was unprotected too so he could have potentially put our baby at harm as well as myself if he'd have picked up a STI.

He said that he's sorry and he has ended it with her now (she's a woman he apparently met at a meeting last year - super classy hey?) but I don't think I can forgive him, I know I should be putting baby first but to me she doesn't deserve to be around the tension that would be there if we stayed together, she is my life and I don't want her growing up around that.

Girls I'm distraught. I never thought I'd be sitting here crying my eyes out 5 weeks before giving birth because the love of my life has destroyed our family. This is supposed to be the most exciting time of our lives. How can somebody be so heartless? How am I going to cope with a baby and this?
He still wants to be at her birth which is fine and I'm not going to stop him, he is still her Dad at the end of the day and I'm not letting a problem between us affect their relationship. I'll just have to grin and bare it for her sake.
I just can't believe it. I feel like I've let her down, she's going to come home with just me and without her Dad but I just can't have him here. I feel like a bad Mum.:(

I've barely had any sleep and I feel drained. I'm trying my best to not get stressed or anything as I don't want her to come just yet as I still have a month to go, I don't want to put her under any stress either.
I've kicked him out, so I'm here by myself as I've not told anyone yet. I don't want drama as we've had enough of it already in this family the past few months.
I just can't wait until she's here, I need a cuddle from my baby xx

Hello my lovely, I am so sorry to hear you are having such a hard time, i can not imagine what or how you must be feeling but i can say that i cannot believe someone can hurt another person in such a way and that you are now facing some very hard decisions at an already very emotional time. I think that you are being very strong and that in a few weeks when your little one is here you will realize that you can get through this even though i am sure right now it feels like everything has stopped.

Asking him to leave is probably best as you need to be able to spend time accepting what has happened to you and then deciding what you want in your future now. I think you are a great mum for allowing him to be at the birth despite your current situation and you are brilliant for already putting her first, you star. Take one day at a time and be as positive as you can, you will soon have your little girl and while the home situation will not be the family unit you had imagined you will be your own unit and i am sure you will be amazing. Do you have family members that will be able to support you and come and help with the baby at the beginning so that you can get some sleep etc x

Thank u both, i'll reply properly when i have more time but im just not coping very well :cry:

Hey guys, 36+1 today. Been getting really strong twinges the past few days which has been freaking me out!
got a little bit more time to talk atm so as I said last night I'm not coping very well if i'm completely honest, i'm totally out of the routine i've been in for 5 years and everything has totally changed. I wake up by myself every morning now, I have my best friend here from Tuesday onwards and my Mum too (but my Mum is working so won't be here everyday) so that'll be nice to have some company.
I need someone here in case my waters break early, I've told my ex that I'll contact him when it happens.

Anyway today I took myself off for some prenatal pampering which was lovely, had a pregnancy massage, nails and toe nails painted, facial ect. I actually fell asleep for about half an hour which was sliiightly embarrassing but the lady said she didn't mind and understood. I'm just so shattered as I'm not sleeping much. I'm going to take myself off to bed in about an hour or so with a hot chocolate and hopefully I'll fall asleep and get a decent amount.
I'm being taken out for an Easter meal tomorrow at the carvery which I'm looking forward to, I just want her here now so I can get into a new routine and forget all of this has even happened!!

I just want to say thank you so much for all your support and kind words, I don't know what I'd do without this forum as it's a great place to vent. I'm sure when my little girl is here I'll be a much happier person than I am now. Then you can all look forward to hearing me moan about possible exploding poo!! (I saw a clip on the internet and I almost threw up)

Lol, goodnight girls xx

Hey guys, 36+1 today. Been getting really strong twinges the past few days which has been freaking me out! got a little bit more time to talk atm so as I said last night I'm not coping very well if i'm completely honest, i'm totally out of the routine i've been in for 5 years and everything has totally changed. I wake up by myself every morning now, I have my best friend here from Tuesday onwards and my Mum too (but my Mum is working so won't be here everyday) so that'll be nice to have some company. I need someone here in case my waters break early, I've told my ex that I'll contact him when it happens. Anyway today I took myself off for some prenatal pampering which was lovely, had a pregnancy massage, nails and toe nails painted, facial ect. I actually fell asleep for about half an hour which was sliiightly embarrassing but the lady said she didn't mind and understood. I'm just so shattered as I'm not sleeping much. I'm going to take myself off to bed in about an hour or so with a hot chocolate and hopefully I'll fall asleep and get a decent amount. I'm being taken out for an Easter meal tomorrow at the carvery which I'm looking forward to, I just want her here now so I can get into a new routine and forget all of this has even happened!! I just want to say thank you so much for all your support and kind words, I don't know what I'd do without this forum as it's a great place to vent. I'm sure when my little girl is here I'll be a much happier person than I am now. Then you can all look forward to hearing me moan about possible exploding poo!! (I saw a clip on the internet and I almost threw up) Lol, goodnight girls xx

Oh bless you, you are amazing, I don't think you realise how well you are coping since your in the midst of it but when I was 36 weeks pregnant there's no way I could have coped with all that you are, your an inspiration well done xxxx

Oh bless you, you are amazing, I don't think you realise how well you are coping since your in the midst of it but when I was 36 weeks pregnant there's no way I could have coped with all that you are, your an inspiration well done xxxx

Aw thank you hun that's lovely, really cheered me up xx

Hi everyone... 37 weeks tomorrow and "ready for launch" according to my ticker! :)
So scary that I could give birth at any time now. Not had proper many "signs" yet though, just a few twinges here and there.
I have my Mum and best friend here for the next week or so just in case anything happens, they're on edge with every twinge hehe.

I'm feeling ok in myself, much better than last week anyway. I think it's come to a point now that I am just trying to put everything that has happened to the back of my mind and concentrate on myself and Lucy, stressed and unhappy Mum means stressed and unhappy baby which I really don't want!
Had a day sorting out today and then did some relaxing in the garden in the lovely weather.
Also installed the baby car seat today, I've never been so stressed in all my life.. what a task!!
I don't really have much to update about these days as I'm basically just at home all the time! :rolleyes:

x

Still nesting.... ;):)

Hehe what's your due date again Hun? Xx

OMG not long to go, my hubby's bday is the 1st :) get some pics of your baby stufffffffs x

Back