Lola's slimming and pregnancy diary

OMG not long to go, my hubby's bday is the 1st :) get some pics of your baby stufffffffs x

Lol small world!

I'll try and get some pics tonight, everything is quite disorganised right now and messy and some stuff is still at my Mums which I'm waiting for my Dad to drop off x

Hi guys... still here... waddling... 38 weeks on Friday so I'm hoping I get some signs real soon!!

Gosh I'm in so much pain tonight :( my back is killing... took some paracetamol so hopefully it shifts so I can sleep. My feet are swollen too! The joys of being pregnant lol, I won't miss it that's for sure! poor Lucy will have to wait 20+ years if she wants a brother/sister!! x

Gosh I'm in so much pain tonight :( my back is killing... took some paracetamol so hopefully it shifts so I can sleep. My feet are swollen too! The joys of being pregnant lol, I won't miss it that's for sure! poor Lucy will have to wait 20+ years if she wants a brother/sister!! x

Hahaha that last bit made me laugh bless ya xx

Late last night I lost my plug and had "the show". Was told to go in to get checked over and I'm 1cm dilated. :eek:
Been told it could be up to a week before anything happens so now it's a waiting game!!!! My mum bless her is so excited she's running around like a headless chicken trying to get everything ready!
Also have my ex here tonight, text him to tell him I had the show and he said he wants to be here just in case so I have agreed. He'll be sleeping in the spare room. Will be very awkward but needs must. I need someone here in case something does happen last minute and my Mum is back in work tomorrow so can't have her here.
I don't know what I'm going to do tonight when he's here, we can't avoid each other so will just have to grin and bare it.. I still love him of course so it's really difficult.

Last edited:
Looking like a 2 stone gain with this pregnancy, not too bad really...

So here is today's food plan.
EE

Breakfast - Granola (Hexb) Milk (Hexa) Blackberries
Lunch - Baked potato topped with chilli and salad (1)
Snack - Pops (5) 10 x Mikado (5)
Tea - Couscous with chicken and feta cheese (Hexa)
Supper - 2 x Choc benefit bars (Hexb) 2 x gluten free rice cakes (3)
Syns - 14
Drank 2L of water already and have been snacking on fruit all day :)

Last edited:
Oh my god why did I agree to this??!! It's so awkward and I want to punch him in the face!!! We've spoke once in 3 hrs. Wishing and praying my waters go so I can be in hospital and not here.

Oh bless you, what an awful situation to be dealing with, like having a baby isn't stressful enough!!!! At least it's taking your mind off the wait for bubbas appearance! I don't really know what to say to help sorry :( xx

Oh and 2 stone isn't bad! X

Oh my god why did I agree to this??!! It's so awkward and I want to punch him in the face!!! We've spoke once in 3 hrs. Wishing and praying my waters go so I can be in hospital and not here.

You are so good letting him be there, I hope little lady doesn't keep you waiting too long though my lovely x

Hey girls just a quick post to say baby Lucy was born on sunday morning at 10.04am weighing 8lbs 2oz (week and half early!) Things moved insanely fast in the space of 12hrs! It was quite an easy delivery, my waters went on Sat night and she was born the following morning. She is absolutely beautiful.

Hope you are all ok. I'll try to post on here as much as I can but I can already tell I'm going to be super busy so I'm sorry if I disappear! Just want to say thank you to you all for the support and help you've given me all the way through this pregnancy, I really appreciate it! I know I haven't been the most uplifting poster lol, but this is the start of a new chapter for me now :)
xxx

Here she is... not the best pictures as I broke my phone in anger when I was in labour so had to use my old phone.... whoops ;) :heartpump:
197355_174619002587342_1573440_n.jpg 197355_174619005920675_5600460_n.jpg1457564_10151999774882641_1616142776_n.jpg199843_174617575920818_4900650_n.jpg

Last edited:
OMG congrats Hunni! Them pictures are lush in so pleased for you that you had a good birth lovely lovely lovely and more congrats enjoy it you will be back in 6 months :) it does all calm down a bit don't worry first couple of months are mad lots of love to you both xxxxx

What a doll!!

And 2stone, amaze result!

Thanks girls, been super busy getting things ready as she was early so I didn't have everything set up but it's all done now :) We're also off to register her tomorrow :)
I got weighed this morning and I'm down to 13st9 which I can't believe!!
Today we've been to the park, she slept the entire time lol.. and is sleeping now..
I'm breastfeeding and I'm struggling to get her to latch properly each time, she's getting milk but I'm concerned she's not getting enough. She seems happy and content after each feed though so I must be doing something right? Been looking for nursing pillows online to help me prop her up. I didn't get one beforehand as I wasn't planning on breastfeeding, it was a last minute decision. She's latched perfectly today though which is a start although my nipples are killing!

Other than that though she's been perfect, almost too perfect really, maybe this is the calm before the storm?! ;)

Not sure when I'll be on here next as this coming week is going to be full of family visits, I'll try to pop on when I can. Hope you are all good :)

Last edited:
Thanks girls, been super busy getting things ready as she was early so I didn't have everything set up but it's all done now :) We're also off to register her tomorrow :) I got weighed this morning and I'm down to 13st9 which I can't believe!! Today we've been to the park, she slept the entire time lol.. and is sleeping now.. I'm breastfeeding and I'm struggling to get her to latch properly each time, she's getting milk but I'm concerned she's not getting enough. She seems happy and content after each feed though so I must be doing something right? Been looking for nursing pillows online to help me prop her up. I didn't get one beforehand as I wasn't planning on breastfeeding, it was a last minute decision. She's latched perfectly today though which is a start although my nipples are killing! Other than that though she's been perfect, almost too perfect really, maybe this is the calm before the storm?! ;) Not sure when I'll be on here next as this coming week is going to be full of family visits, I'll try to pop on when I can. Hope you are all good :)

Bless ya I don't miss them days, well done on the breastfeeding I did it for 3 months and it was a love hate relationship lol! She's is such a little cutie, and well done on the weigh in although I forget what you were beforehand?
Sounds like you have got it all under control, go girl! How are things with dad? Xx

Very well done on the weigh in!!

I breast fed for 6months but I'd just turned 17 and didn't have a clue. Just did as I was told and the midwives at the hospital said 6months so that's what I did!! God it seems a long time ago

Back