Lola's slimming and pregnancy diary

Just saw this and it made me laugh.... Best-Motivational-Quotes-Bruce-Lipton-Quotes.jpg

Right I need some help/advice. I am absolutely ecstatic that I have lost the weight I have lost so far, literally over the moon! But I am having one problem, because I've lost it quite quickly... I'm getting alot of stretch marks all over me (more so on my legs and belly) I had them on my belly anyway, but now they're stretching around my hips :(
I can deal with them on my tummy as I never have it out anyway and I can buy a bikini that covers to above my belly button, but my legs are my main concern.
I have tried Palmers body butter and bio oil in the past and they haven't worked for me. I know they're hard to get rid of, but they're getting worse with the more weight I lose :( It's really getting me down :(
Ive searched the internet and all I'm getting is surgery which I obviously would never be able to afford.

Right I need some help/advice. I am absolutely ecstatic that I have lost the weight I have lost so far, literally over the moon! But I am having one problem, because I've lost it quite quickly... I'm getting alot of stretch marks all over me (more so on my legs and belly) I had them on my belly anyway, but now they're stretching around my hips :( I can deal with them on my tummy as I never have it out anyway and I can buy a bikini that covers to above my belly button, but my legs are my main concern. I have tried Palmers body butter and bio oil in the past and they haven't worked for me. I know they're hard to get rid of, but they're getting worse with the more weight I lose :( It's really getting me down :( Ive searched the internet and all I'm getting is surgery which I obviously would never be able to afford.

I got told the more you moisturise the better they get, I also have them and am bound to get more as I lose more weight so I am using Nivea in shower wash and then have a body lotion that I use as often as I have time too, I also use Nivea oil once every week or so that makes my skin feel lovely x

I got told the more you moisturise the better they get, I also have them and am bound to get more as I lose more weight so I am using Nivea in shower wash and then have a body lotion that I use as often as I have time too, I also use Nivea oil once every week or so that makes my skin feel lovely x

Is that their firming oil? xx

I've ordered an Opal London body brush to tackle my cellulite, I do have a body brush but it's years old and the bristles are very weak. Been reading up on how to body brush properly, also seen loads of before/after pictures and I can't believe something so simple can make such a difference! I'm not expecting a miracle but even a slight reduction is better than nothing right now :)
Also bought some Nivea oil (Thanks BinkyBonk!!) which was half price in Boots :D

Morning!! Woke up to find my body brush had been dispatched already :eek:
Had a horrible dream last night, it was about OH cheating. Now I never in a million years think he would so I dunno why I had that, must be all the cheese! ;)

Here's today's food.
EE

Breakfast - Weetabix Oaty Bar (Hexb) 2 Mini Babybel (Hexa) Melon, Strawberries, WW Yogurt
Lunch - Chicken with uncle bens rice & veg (2.5)
Dinner - Gammon, egg, garlic bread (5.5) pineapple, 4 mini potato waffles (4) veg
Snack - ?
Syns - 12

Last edited:
Housework almost done, having a well deserved coffee break :) Love it when I'm on a roll, got the washing out on the line to dry and now just about to mop all the floors after my coffee. I'm sure it won't stay like this for long but I can't bare mess!

Housework almost done, having a well deserved coffee break :) Love it when I'm on a roll, got the washing out on the line to dry and now just about to mop all the floors after my coffee. I'm sure it won't stay like this for long but I can't bare mess!

I am the same, did spring cleaning yesterday so not got a lot to do today :) going to walk into town in the sunshine, enjoy your coffee x

I am the same, did spring cleaning yesterday so not got a lot to do today :) going to walk into town in the sunshine, enjoy your coffee x

Enjoy your walk, I'll tackle that one tomorrow ;) x

All done, never ending but got there in the end. I'm having a non hungry day today which is verrrry unusual for me :rolleyes: Going to have tea quite late tonight otherwise I'm just eating for the sake of it. I'm sure my belly will make up for this tomorrow ;) x

I wish i was having an non-hungry day today he he x

Do you feel better now you have done it all? =)

I have washed up and done a load of washing and then did round one of tackling the garden =)

Def feel better! It needed doing so I had no other choice lol! You're a busy bee, you put me to shame x

My little sister gets her GCSE results tomorrow, she is terrified! She has autism so the whole experience is even more daunting for her, trying to convince her not to worry but it's easier said than done.

Def feel better! It needed doing so I had no other choice lol! You're a busy bee, you put me to shame x[/QUOTE

I just love doing things and being busy, although am enjoying relaxing on the sofa watching bake off now :)

I love bake off but it just makes me want bread haha

Morning! As you can see, I have changed my username. Got a bit sick of the other one.
Anyway, OH called me at 6am thinking I would be awake! No idea what gave him that thought :mad: so I couldn't get back to sleep and have been awake since. Now all I want to is sleep forever.

Today's food.
Red

Breakfast - cheese omelette (hexa) bacon, orange, apple, black coffee
Lunch - chicken stuffed with philly (2.5) 60g wholemeal roll (hexb)
Tea - steak in peppercorn sauce (2) with roast veg & garlic bread (5.5)
Snack - Honeydrew melon, peach, weetabix (hexb) 250ml SS milk (hexa) Wotsits (5)
Syns - 15

Last edited:
I'm so bloated this morning, totm not due for just under 2 weeks so unless I'm early it can't be that. Had quite a carb heavy day yesterday so putting it down to that, hope it's gone by weigh in tomorrow :fingerscrossed:

Had to change lunch to cheeseburgers as stuff needed using up... no complaints here, yum!

Sent from my LG-E610 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1408621254251.jpg
    1408621254251.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 40
Back