Lola's slimming and pregnancy diary

I need to plan some more exciting meals too. I think you should just get the bikini! I have a dress in my wardrobe I don't fit into yet. I would really like to wear it on my birthday so seeing it all the time is a great incentive to keep going.

I try it on every couple of days and love that it's getting closer to fitting!! It is still an 18/20 but it is my first mini goal.

Maybe getting the bikini would be a positive thing to work towards :)

A dress is a great idea seeing as you can wear them for any occasion, you'll be in it in no time! Hmm well I saw one in Sainsbury's before, it's a red polka dot one which was lovely... I just can't believe that I'll be in a bikini which is why I think I'm toying with it! Maybe I'll ask for one for Christmas, is that weird??! haha x

Afternoon, just back from Sainsbury's (again! I'm never out of there lol) for a browse... ending up buying some sweet chilli snack a jacks which I haven't had for ages, and some new slippers (party animal eh! ;))
As I said above, I saw a gorgeous red polka dot bikini in there... I actually picked it up and put it in my basket but then changed my mind, I just can't picture myself in one and I think that's the problem. I have a bikini in my wardrobe already but tbh it's more like a belt with all the weight I've put on :giggle: x

Lovely surprise from the OH... a girl loves her flowers ;):heartpump:

Sent from my LG-E610 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1408039138744.jpg
    1408039138744.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 41
Wooop this week over & done with and it's weigh in tomorrow! Not sure how I feel about it tbh, I don't feel like I've lost anything compared to other weeks... but I have had some really good losses since I started so I'm ok with a STS even. I've been on plan though so hopefully I'll shift a pound. Fingers crossed!!

Last edited:
1lb off!! :D So happy I got a loss! It is only a pound but I have lost this so I'm not complaining.... 1-pound-fat-can.jpg

Thank you girls :) x

Off into town today, might even buy a bikini I think ;) We'll see. Need to get some exercise in but shopping is exercise right?! :p;)

Today's food.
EE

Breakfast
Egg & Bacon on toast (Hexb) Ketchup (1) Melon

Lunch
Apple, Banana, 2 Mini Babybel (Hexa) Sweet Chilli Snack a jacks (4.5)

Dinner
Sweet Chilli Prawn skewers (2) Uncle Bens Rice (2.5) Veggies

Snack
Fruit salad

Syns - 10

Last edited:
Evening, back from town... remind me to never go again when it's the school holidays! total madness :eek:
I didn't buy a bikini, but I did buy a dress... It's a size 10-12. I'm currently in a 16/18 so HOPEFULLY I'll be in it by target! I'll upload a pic later, it's gorgeous :)
I loved the feeling I got picking up a small size, even though I can't wear it yet it still was really nice.

Off into town today, might even buy a bikini I think ;) We'll see. Need to get some exercise in but shopping is exercise right?! :p;)

Today's food.
EE

Breakfast
Egg & Bacon on toast (Hexb) Ketchup (1) Melon

Lunch
Apple, Banana, 2 Mini Babybel (Hexa) Sweet Chilli Snack a jacks (4.5)

Dinner
Sweet Chilli Prawn skewers (2) Uncle Bens Rice (2.5) Veggies

Snack
Fruit salad

Syns - 10

Adding another pk of snack a jacks to this (been so hungry today!) taking today's total to 14.5 :)

Morning! happy Saturday :D the OH is working V Festival this weekend so I have the whooole weekend to myself, hmm what to do? :rolleyes:

Todays eats.
EE

Breakfast
SW Fry Up (2 x Quorn sausages (2) egg, bacon, mushrooms, tinned toms, 60g WM Roll (Hexb)

Lunch
Baked Potato with chicken & mac n cheese (hexa & 4 syns) banana & custard mullerlight, pineapple chunks

Tea
Steak, Roast Potatoes, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Mushrooms

Snack
Wotsits (5) Weetabix Oaty Bar (4.5)

Syns -15.5

30/105

Last edited:
Fab :) well done in your loss this week and getting a dress (can't wait to see pictures)

Why do you have a photo of a tin of tomatos???

Fab :) well done in your loss this week and getting a dress (can't wait to see pictures)

Why do you have a photo of a tin of tomatos???

It's what a pound of fat looks like :)

Last edited:
You're doing great chick x

You're doing great chick x

Thank you hun, as are you! I just want to get to target now, I've messed around too many times and I'm sick of it... I feel much more motivated this time around, whether that's because of our holiday or not I don't know, but I'm not complaining ;) x

So today is probably going to be spent doing housework, then probably into my pj's and on the couch in front of the TV.. bit of a crap day weather wise here today so it's the perfect excuse to laze about. :)

Today done :D Had such a lazy day, I've slept for most of it! Determined to get 3 or more lbs off this week.. would love to be so close to getting my 2 stone award!!

Back