Lola's slimming and pregnancy diary

Had to change lunch to cheeseburgers as stuff needed using up... no complaints here, yum!

Sent from my LG-E610 using MiniMins.com mobile app

They look delish!!

Hello!

I love red days, and with the HEB I don't feel carb deprived at all :).

Burgers look lovely, I've got steak for dinner too! Can't wait XXX

Hello!

I love red days, and with the HEB I don't feel carb deprived at all :).

Burgers look lovely, I've got steak for dinner too! Can't wait XXX

I'm def learning to love red days more now, I used to hate them as I would be starving but now there's so many meal ideas :) Steak is a red day must!! xx

I'm def learning to love red days more now, I used to hate them as I would be starving but now there's so many meal ideas :) Steak is a red day must!! xx

Yeah I'm trying to have 3 red days a week (usually tues, wed, thurs) 2 green (usually monday and friday) and 2 Extra Easys (usually weekends as it's easier).

Do you have two HEB and two HEA on green and red days ? - my online diary says I'm allowed too, so I have been, but I feel like it's too much.

Yeah I'm trying to have 3 red days a week (usually tues, wed, thurs) 2 green (usually monday and friday) and 2 Extra Easys (usually weekends as it's easier).

Do you have two HEB and two HEA on green and red days ? - my online diary says I'm allowed too, so I have been, but I feel like it's too much.

Yeah, you have to have 2 heb's, it says you can have 2 hea's but the second one is optional :) x

Just applied for a passport form on the gov website, mine ran out in June. I know it seems a bit early seeing as we go away next September but I just want to get it out the way! Next comes the dreaded picture :eek:

Here's todays updated and final food plan..
RED DAY

Breakfast - Cheese Omelette (using 30g cheddar as a hexa) with bacon. Peach & apple.
Lunch - Quorn cheeseburgers (2 syns for quorn, 2 x hexb & 45g Mozzarella as a hexa) with beetroot, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes.
Snack - Mullerlight Greek lemon yogurt (0.5 syn) Wotsits (5 syns)
Dinner - Steak in peppercorn sauce (2 syns) with a huge side salad and mushrooms
Supper - Pickled onions, plum & space raiders (3 syns) Mullerlight greek style strawberry (0.5 syn)
Syns - 13 :):)

Glad to see you're still doing well doll. That pound of fat is gross!!! I can't believe I've lost 35 of those. Amazing.

Did you upload the pic of the dress you bought ? Would love to see it.

I have stretch marks too - terrible ones on boobs and hips :-(

Glad to see you're still doing well doll. That pound of fat is gross!!! I can't believe I've lost 35 of those. Amazing.

Did you upload the pic of the dress you bought ? Would love to see it.

I have stretch marks too - terrible ones on boobs and hips :-(

It's crazy how much it is isn't it, i couldn't believe it when i first saw it! I completely forgot about uploading a pic of my dress, i promise to do it tomorrow :)

Better get to bed, up early for weigh in in the morning! I'm so bloated so I'm not expecting much off tomorrow, but I'll be delighted if I get 2lbs off so I get my club 10 award :D Goodnight guys x

Morning.. 1lb off this morning taking me to 15st10. I'm starting to think maybe red days aren't working for me, they didn't last time around :/ Anyway, I'm happy but would have loved that extra pound to get me my club 10 :(

Today's food.

EE
Breakfast
2 quorn sausages (2) bacon & tomatoes in an egg wrap

Lunch
Cheese mugshot (2.5) seafood sticks, melon, mullerlight greek style lemon (0.5) space raiders (3)

Dinner - Chicken Burger (2 syns for 1 Iceland Quarter pounder chicken burger) (hexb for 60g Wholemeal roll) with 30g Cheese (Hexa) paprika wedges and veg

Snack - Wotsits (5)

Syns - 15
15/105

Def think TOTM is going to come early, I'm so bloated and my tummy and back are killing :( Sucks to be a girl!

Well done on the 1lb :) youll get your club 10 next week :D

And yes it sucks being a girl!

Thanks hun, hopefully :)

Sent from my LG-E610 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dying my hair a copper redishy brown colour today, it's been blonde ombre for a few months but now it's getting closer to autumn I fancied something a bit warmer in colour. I've had it red before but it's too much maintenance, so copper it is!

Oh and my nivea stuff and my body brush came today :D

Morning! As you can see, I have changed my username. Got a bit sick of the other one.
Anyway, OH called me at 6am thinking I would be awake! No idea what gave him that thought :mad: so I couldn't get back to sleep and have been awake since. Now all I want to is sleep forever.

Today's food.
Red

Breakfast - cheese omelette (hexa) bacon, orange, apple, black coffee
Lunch - chicken stuffed with philly (2.5) 60g wholemeal roll (hexb)
Tea - steak in peppercorn sauce (2) with roast veg & garlic bread (5.5)
Snack - Honeydrew melon, peach, weetabix (hexb) 250ml SS milk (hexa) Wotsits (5)
Syns - 15

Omg..i was literally just looking for your name and I was like where the hell has Lola gone :O lol. Anyways I've found ya aha. Hope you're doing well :) your diary looks good!

Omg..i was literally just looking for your name and I was like where the hell has Lola gone :O lol. Anyways I've found ya aha. Hope you're doing well :) your diary looks good!

Haha, I'm still here! I'm doing ok, just not feeling myself today. I'm sure it'll pass :)

Back