Lola's slimming and pregnancy diary

Quick post before I go to bed, as I said to Vicky.. I've not been feeling myself for most of today, been trying to pin point what it could be but I've no idea. Think I'm stressing over things that really aren't that much of an issue! And I'm missing the OH too.
So tonight, I decided to have an extra wholemeal roll (not synned) with bacon, it really hit the spot :) I always syn everything that goes into my mouth but I'm using it as a weigh in treat which I never usually give myself. :) Yay for bacon rolls!

Morning, not feeling much better this morning.. I think I'm going to go for a walk and see if that helps, maybe I need some fresh air. Got a nice food day planned so hopefully that'll cheer me right up :)

Today's food.
EE

Breakfast
Plum, blueberries, 2 mini babybel (hexa) Mullerlight greek style lemon (0.5)

Lunch
2 x Quorn sausages (2) 60g wholemeal roll (hexb) bacon, egg, beans, tinned tomatoes, mushrooms

Dinner
Steak, garlic bread (5.5) skinny 'fries', beetroot, lettuce, carrots

Supper
Fruit salad (strawberries, plum, blueberries, melon) wotsits (5)

Syns -13
28/105

Last edited:
Hope ya start feeling better soon. Maybe the walk will do ya good :)

i love the sounds of your lunch...my mouths watering now lol.

Last edited:
Hope ya start feeling better soon. Maybe the walk will do ya good :)

i love the sounds of your lunch...my mouths watering now lol.

Thanks chick.
You can't beat a fry up for lunch ;)

Im sure this will cheer me up !

Sent from my LG-E610 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1408790445834.jpg
    1408790445834.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 54
Heres the promised pic of my target dress... im in love with the pattern :)

Attachments

• 1408795339128.jpg
    1408795339128.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 58
  • 1408795367682.jpg
    1408795367682.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 56
Back from my walk, it's lovely here so it was very pleasant :) took my iPod with me and cleared my head, feeling better now :) I'm going to lounge on the sofa and watch The Wizard Of Oz and maybe have a nap, I'm excited for my bubble bath tonight with some LUSH bath bombs!! x

24/8/14

EE

B - Plum & blueberries topped with strawberry greek style yoghurt (0.5)
L - Ragu mac n cheese (4 syns + 1/2 hexa) with bacon, mushrooms, beetroot, lettuce, tomatoes
T - Tomato & basil fish inspirations (1) with sweet potatoes & veg
S - Weetabix Oaty Bar (Hexb) space raiders x 3 (9)
Syns - 14.5
44.5/105

Last edited:
Finishing today on 14.5 syns. Really enjoyed tea, it was lush!!! :D

Making some chinese five spice chips for a snack while watching big brother, I'm starving! I shouldn't be as I've eaten quite a good amount today but hey ho!

I like your target dress :) ull be there in no time.

Thanks vicky :)

Happy Monday! (this one is as it's bank holiday ;);)) it's pouring with rain here and quite cold, going to pop to Sainbsury's for a walk around and see what there is there. OH is home tonight, yay!

Today's food.
EE

Breakfast - Weetabix (Hexb) Milk (Hexa) Plum, Peach
Lunch - Tuna pasta with red onion, 45g el mayo (1.5) cucumber, lettuce, sweetcorn
Dinner - Chicken curry (5.5 for 28g powder) with rice, chips, mushrooms & onion
Snack - Sweet chilli snack a jacks (4.5) chicken tikka slices, weetabix rainbow smashems (4)
Syns - 15.5
:)

Last edited:
Evening, off to the cinema tomorrow to see the inbetweeners 2 movie with my brother, his girlfriend and the OH. Can't wait! Got to plan my day around it and take some yummy snacks. I bought some gingerbread coffee from Sainsbury's today, had a mug earlier and omg it's lush!!

So this is what tomorrows food is looking like, posting in advance as I won't be around tomorrow. Here goes..

RED

Breakfast - Bacon & 2 Quorn sausages (2) peach, plum, grapes
Lunch - Home made superspeed tomato & beef soup
Tea - Cajun steak with broccoli, carrots & sprouts
Snacks for cinema - Fudge (5.5) Snack a jacks (4.5) Weetabix rainbow smashem (hexb)
Supper - Cheese & Onion sandwich (hexa & hexb) 2 mini babybel (hexa)
Syns - 12

Have a good night at the cinema, me and OH want to watch that too but ain't got round to going yet. Let me kno if it's any good? Lol

Heres the promised pic of my target dress... im in love with the pattern :)

very cute dress!! I love pink :)

I have a target outfit too. It fits but I look a bit fat. If I lose another 7-10lbs I think it will look ok :)

Back