Lola's slimming and pregnancy diary

Thanks girls x About to leave in a sec, hoping it's good!! Changed today to an EE day as I have been craving potatoes, looking forward to my snacks :) Catch up tomorrow x

Quick post whilst in the car, film was really good! funnier than the first which I thought was hard to top but it did :D Food wise I have a confession to make, I took my snacks with me and ate them.. but then we went to pizza express and I had pizza (obviously ;)) god knows how many syns it was but I'm too afraid to look so I'm not going to bother :eek::rolleyes:
Going to have 2 syn free days then it's weigh in on Friday, hopefully I still manage a little loss but a STS I'll be happy with. I need a kick up the bum! xxx

Morning, woke up feeling so sick after the pizza yesterday.. I think my body had gotten used to so much fruit and veg so it was a shock to the system! Got 2 syn free days planned now until weigh in, I feel quite bloated so I'm not holding out for anything. Going to the cinema AGAIN tonight with my friend to see The fault in our stars, they have one showing at about 7pm so we're going to go to that. I've read the book but didn't really like it so I'm hoping the film is better :)
Here is today's syn free day ;);)

Red Day

Breakfast - Banana, apple, plum and grapes, banana and custard mullerlight
Lunch - Omelette with beans & mushrooms
Tea - Lamb leg slices in mint gravy, sprouts, broccoli, carrots
Snack - Weetabix rainbow smashem (hexb) cheese & onion sandwich (hexa & hexb) 2 mini babybel (hexa)

Last edited:
Quick post whilst in the car, film was really good! funnier than the first which I thought was hard to top but it did :D Food wise I have a confession to make, I took my snacks with me and ate them.. but then we went to pizza express and I had pizza (obviously ;)) god knows how many syns it was but I'm too afraid to look so I'm not going to bother :eek::rolleyes:
Going to have 2 syn free days then it's weigh in on Friday, hopefully I still manage a little loss but a STS I'll be happy with. I need a kick up the bum! xxx

At least you had a good night. I cant wait to watch it now!

Morning, woke up feeling so sick after the pizza yesterday.. I think my body had gotten used to so much fruit and veg so it was a shock to the system! Got 2 syn free days planned now until weigh in, I feel quite bloated so I'm not holding out for anything. Going to the cinema AGAIN tonight with my friend to see The fault in our stars, they have one showing at about 7pm so we're going to go to that. I've read the book but didn't really like it so I'm hoping the film is better :)
Here is today's syn free day ;);)

Red Day

Breakfast - Banana, apple, plum and grapes, banana and custard mullerlight
Lunch - Omelette with beans & mushrooms
Tea - Lamb leg slices in mint gravy, sprouts, broccoli, carrots
Snack - Weetabix rainbow smashem (hexb) cheese & onion sandwich (hexa & hexb) 2 mini babybel (hexa)

How do you find red days? i did my first one yesterday.

Lamb leg slice in mint gravy sounds lush!

Hey guys, still around just not posting much. SW going well, lost 2lbs last week :)

Sooo ive read through all the posts, this thread is possibly the most supportive one i have come across so im going to subscribe, i started slimming world at 11 st 12lbs... been messing about alot lately.. i had originally set a target for 2 stone loss by my holiday which is now in less than 2 weeks, so unfortunately not got to that! but there is always xmas to get there by, if not its my 21st next march! so that is a must be thinner event! :)

Had a horrible dream last night, it was about OH cheating. Now I never in a million years think he would so I dunno why I had that, must be all the cheese! ;)

Just about that, I have often had that dream about my boyfriend also, Its such a horrible dream to have especially when you dont know why you had it.. as we both trust that they wouldnt do that! Hopefully you were ok afterwards! :)

i was looking at bikini's, lol I don't really care If I look fat tbh. I'll be fat in whatever I put on so might aswell get a tan while I'm looking fat round the pool. I ended up ordering a High Rise black bottom from Fashionworld which ideally will go over my belly button, And I got a top from asda. Matalan, Asos Curve / Asos and George have got some great ones that aren't too expensive. PERSONALLY I LOVE these :

View attachment 149146 View attachment 149147

I have been looking at them bikinis aswel, they have loads of them on ebay! they're so nice!! :D going to get them for my holiday next year, this year its full swimsuits for me :)

. I find it hard for ideas for work, as i work in an office lol but getting there slowly.
I also find it so hard, for ideas! im on a computer course! Need to start planning out my meals xx

Hope you're ok :) x

Thanks hun, I'm good.. still plodding along! Now 15st4 and V happy!!!! :) xxx

Thanks chick :) xxx

Lost 2.5lbs this morning, can't believe how quickly I'm losing it now! I'm sure it'll come to a halt soon but for now I'm enjoying it ;) xx

Thanks chick :) xxx

Lost 2.5lbs this morning, can't believe how quickly I'm losing it now! I'm sure it'll come to a halt soon but for now I'm enjoying it ;) xx

Wow, well done! You seem to be doing something right girl :) i think that if you stick to it then it wont come to a halt but just slow down maybe. Check u out! you're catching up with me now. i'm going backwards though :( lol

Wow, well done! You seem to be doing something right girl :) i think that if you stick to it then it wont come to a halt but just slow down maybe. Check u out! you're catching up with me now. i'm going backwards though :( lol

Haha thanks hun :) Last time around I never used to try anything new to eat but this time I'm making an effort to try new things which I think is stopping me from getting bored of the plan, well for now anyway.
Take it a day at a time, you're trying and that's the main thing. xx

Haha thanks hun :) Last time around I never used to try anything new to eat but this time I'm making an effort to try new things which I think is stopping me from getting bored of the plan, well for now anyway.
Take it a day at a time, you're trying and that's the main thing. xx

ah that's good. I might try and do new things, although nowadays it's having the time..and space :( could do with our own place now too. I wouldn't mind trying the batch cookin x

ah that's good. I might try and do new things, although nowadays it's having the time..and space :( could do with our own place now too. I wouldn't mind trying the batch cookin x

I love batch cooking, it's useful when I can't be bothered to cook anything up so I just microwave it lol x

well weigh in today was 2.5lbs off, meaning I'm in the 14's!!!!! :D:D

Proper update whilst I have some time.
I have barely been on here the past few weeks, not really had any access to my laptop and I've been working for what seems like 24/7. On the weightloss front I'm doing fine, had some really good losses so I'm expecting to stall at some point which I'm fully prepared for ;) But just got to keep going! Me and the OH have decided to try for a baby when we get back from Corfu next September which is exciting!!! He wanted to start now but with us going on holiday next year and me being at an unhealthy BMI I don't think it's the right time right now, so I made him a deal that it'll be afterwards :) He gets overly excited when it comes to baby talk which is unusual for a man but I'm not complaining lol.
So lots of exciting stuff to look forward too!! I can't wait! X

Back