Lola's slimming and pregnancy diary

Proper update whilst I have some time.
I have barely been on here the past few weeks, not really had any access to my laptop and I've been working for what seems like 24/7. On the weightloss front I'm doing fine, had some really good losses so I'm expecting to stall at some point which I'm fully prepared for ;) But just got to keep going! Me and the OH have decided to try for a baby when we get back from Corfu next September which is exciting!!! He wanted to start now but with us going on holiday next year and me being at an unhealthy BMI I don't think it's the right time right now, so I made him a deal that it'll be afterwards :) He gets overly excited when it comes to baby talk which is unusual for a man but I'm not complaining lol.
So lots of exciting stuff to look forward too!! I can't wait! X

Aaaahhhhhh such exciting news. How funny though cos I'm just back from corfu and I have just started trying for a baby lol! You will love corfu. We had an amazing time there. What part are u going too? Is it September time u go?

Aaaahhhhhh such exciting news. How funny though cos I'm just back from corfu and I have just started trying for a baby lol! You will love corfu. We had an amazing time there. What part are u going too? Is it September time u go?

Aww how amazing!! Good luck to you both :) Yeah we go in Sept, we're going to Roda :) x

Aww how amazing!! Good luck to you both :) Yeah we go in Sept, we're going to Roda :) x

Roda is lovely. If I ever go back to Corfu I would go to Roda or Kassiopi. We stayed in Sidari and didnt like that resort much at all x

Roda is lovely. If I ever go back to Corfu I would go to Roda or Kassiopi. We stayed in Sidari and didnt like that resort much at all x

I've heard that Sidari isn't very nice, we were originally looking at a hotel in Sidari but after reading the reviews it seemed to be the party resort which we didn't want. Why didn't you like it? xx

I've heard that Sidari isn't very nice, we were originally looking at a hotel in Sidari but after reading the reviews it seemed to be the party resort which we didn't want. Why didn't you like it? xx

It was just the nighlife we didnt like. Our hotel was amazing and just a short walk to the pubs etc so they were never a bother in terms of keeping you awake etc. But being on holiday with no kids we still wanted nightlife that we would enjoy but practically every single pub had blaring cheesy 80s music and hosted tributes that were awful. So one night a bar would have rod Stewart the bar next door freddie mercury and next to that michael Jackson etc then they all just rotate so its just the same acts in different pubs and the same guy does robbie williams and hes also in the abba tribut so really u just watch the same guy all the time so we didn't really find a good variety of bars that suited us there.

It was just the nighlife we didnt like. Our hotel was amazing and just a short walk to the pubs etc so they were never a bother in terms of keeping you awake etc. But being on holiday with no kids we still wanted nightlife that we would enjoy but practically every single pub had blaring cheesy 80s music and hosted tributes that were awful. So one night a bar would have rod Stewart the bar next door freddie mercury and next to that michael Jackson etc then they all just rotate so its just the same acts in different pubs and the same guy does robbie williams and hes also in the abba tribut so really u just watch the same guy all the time so we didn't really find a good variety of bars that suited us there.

Oh dear, doesn't sound very good! We don't mind a bit of noise and nightlife but it's more a case of us wanting more than just that if you know what I mean? We looked at Kavos (stupidly!) and it doesn't really have much there as it is basically just a party village now. We like to go sightseeing and we like the beach.
Had to laugh at the list of tributes though, 80's galore! Xx

So today's eats have been...

EE.

Breakfast - Bran Flakes (Hexb) Milk (Hexa) Nectarine, Pineapple Chunks
Mid morning snack - Salmon with philly light (2.5 syns)
Lunch - Baked potato with tuna, salad
Dinner - 'Mixed Grill' had Bacon, steak pieces, liver, 2 x be good to yourself sausages (1) chips, onions, mushrooms (was lovely!!)
Supper - Hot chocolate (2) Cadbury's chocolate mousse (5) Pops (4)

Can you tell it's TOTM? I have not stopped eating!! ;) x

22/9/14 - today's eats..

GREEN DAY

Breakfast - Granola (hexb) milk (hexa) pineapple chunks, peppermint tea (so bloated! :()
Lunch - Baked potato with cheese (hexa) beans, steamed veg
Dinner - Spag bol (tinned toms, quorn mince, mushrooms, onion, carrots, garlic)
Supper - 4 ryvita (hexb) with garlic & herb philly (2.5) hot chocolate (2) fudge (5.5) something else choc related probably lol...

Todays food..

EE

B - Weetabix (Heb) Milk (Hea) Pineapple
L - Chicken pesto pasta (4 syns?)
D - Roast beef dinner with gravy (4 syns) + 2 syns for yorkshire pudding.
S - Pops (4)

Syns - 14
not a very interesting day food wise tbh..

Morning everyone :) Not a very nice day here today, pouring with rain! boooo. Have got a walk planned anyway, I don't mind it in the rain as it makes me walk faster lol!
Me and the OH are off to Alton Towers on Saturday, we've been wanting to go for ages! woooop :)
Bit concerned about the food choices there but I'm going to take some sandwiches as my hexb's (going to have a green day) and some crisps ect and see how I go :) I might have some chips and treat myself, not had anything like that since June so I think I deserve it :)
Anyway, better get moving... :)

Today's food.
EE

B -boiled eggs on toast (hexb)
L - chicken and sweetcorn pasta
D - baked potato with cheese (hexa) tuna, beans and salad
S - hot choc (2) pops (4) kit kat (5.5)

Hey, here to subscribe. You are doing amazingly well!! Reading through your diary has given me a massive craving for burgers hehe. Think I will treat myself to a quorn cheese burger at some point, or try the chicken iceland ones you mentioned :drool: x

Hehe thanks! The Iceland chicken burgers are gorgeous, they're quite big frozen anyway but when cooked they expand and are lush!! xx

Morning guys :) Another dull grey day here... not got much planned today other than some cleaning which is super exciting lol :rolleyes:
Lots and LOTS of baby talk going on over here, I can't shut the OH up! It's so strange seeing him like this but I love him for it. :)

Today's eats;
EE

B - Weetabix (heb) Milk (hea) strawberries, grapes.
L - mini 'pizza's (can't wait for these!!)
D - Steak, chips and roasted veg
Syns - maybe a glass of wine or some chocolate..

xx

Hey LOLAPIE <3 Coming to give you some love! Sorry I've not been here cheering you on! You're doing so well tho! Keep it up! xxxx

Thanks hun :) xx

Soooo weigh in today.... 6.5lbs off! I can't believe it. TOTM too so I'm shocked but so happy! Meaning I have my 3 stone award!! woooooooop :D

So as a reward for getting my 3 stone award, I was going to order a pizza but told myself no and sat down with my diet coke chicken and skinny fries. Can't believe how much I've changed since June, my mindset is totally different now :)

I love batch cooking, it's useful when I can't be bothered to cook anything up so I just microwave it lol x

I av no microwave now :( it broke down on me...gutted lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on ur loss this week and yaaay for gettin into the 14s! X

Well done on ur loss this week and yaaay for gettin into the 14s! X

Thanks chick, hope you're well xx

Back