Lola's slimming and pregnancy diary

Also just noticed my ticker has changed! kidneys are now functioning, excited and scary!! Little baby has grown 1 1/2 inches in 2 weeks, eeeek! :)

Kensington??! You lucky girl, enjoy yourself :)

Kidney's functioning is very exciting, can't believe how much baby has grown in such a short space of time.... I reckon you'll be showing very soon!!!! :) xxx

Wooop i hope so!!! :D xxx

Thanks hun, we're just on our way to our afternoon tea sesh (a little later than planned..) got here at 8am! Mum is driving :)
Its been great, havent felt so relaxed in my life.. feel like all my worries have been massaged away :D

Hubby text me to say he's cooking dinner tonight too, apparently he's been looking through my Jamie Oliver cook book and has found something he wants to cook!! Im secretly hoping it's a pasta dish as i am loving my carbs!

Going to speak to him about the lakes tonight too, hopefully he wants to go as much as i do :) x

As slimming girl said, sounds a lovely day :) im well jealous to be honest haha! Hope your Jamie Oliver tea was nice :) xx

Thanks girls :) I got my pasta wish! tea was spinach and ricotta cannelloni, with garlic bread and bread sticks! it was gorgeous. OH loved the idea of the lakes, we actually booked it about half an hour ago! we're going on the 3rd December for 3 days, so excited. The guest house we booked is so pretty.

No morning sickness this morning, ive been eating rice cakes for breakfast with a cup of tea so im guessing they're helping :)

Mum has been knitting little cardigans and jumpers for baby lol, told her to wait a few months but she can't help herself.. they are so cute.

Have to say I'm feeling a lot better after my mini breakdown the other day (sorry bout that btw!) had all day today to think about lucky I am to be carrying a baby, I'm going to be a mummy and the thought of that is scary but amazing. :)

Anyway, off to catch up with some diaries then bed for me. Xxx

Omg your tea sounds amazing!! is there a SW friendly version? I doubt it lol! you're a lucky lady.
The trip to the lakes is just what the doctor ordered :) xx

Omg your tea sounds amazing!! is there a SW friendly version? I doubt it lol! you're a lucky lady.
The trip to the lakes is just what the doctor ordered :) xx

it definitely is!! xxx

good morning :)
had a lovely morning, hubby is in work so i woke up to an empty house.. all hoovered and cleaned (not by me!) also noticed a bottle of non alcoholic wine on the kitchen counter from hubby. I do miss wine so i'm excited to have some later with some chocolate.
I should get pregnant more often! lol xx

Todays food plan

Extra Easy

B - 35g Muesli (HEB) Milk (HEA) Grapes and raspberries
L - Jacket potato with seafood sticks and brown sauce (1) - weird combo I know but my cravings are all over the place!!:rolleyes:
D - Pulled pork with cheese wedges (hexa) and salad
S - chocolate (5) 175m non alcoholic wine (2) pops (4) mini marshmallows (3) egg on toast (hexb)

15 :):)

Food sounding lovely.
Love the non alcoholic wine, Sainsbury's one is lush! xxx

Thats the one i have :) i tried the asda one years a go and it tasted like vinegar :yuk: xx

Food looks amazing for today :D

Your hubby sounds like a real sweetheart <3

Thanks hun :) he's been great the past 2 weeks... just hope it stays that way lol x

Thanks my love :) me and bump are doing great, got some family coming down tonight so we're going to tell them I'm pregnant, so excited!!! :D xxxx

Back