Lollies

lizs84

I've bought some of those freeze your own ice lolly moulds and currently have diet coke in them, freezing ready for syn free snacks tomorrow.

I was wondering of anyone creative has any inspired ideas to make more interesting ones, preferably syn free?

Liz
X

Hiya, just looked through my recipes from the old sw mags and have recipes for the following if you would like any:

Minted mojito ice pops - 0.5 syns each
Chocolate and vanilla pops - 0.5 syns each
Pomegranate and grapefruit lollies - 1.5 syns each
Lemonade ice lollies - free
Orange and blackberry lollies - 1.5 syns each
Mango and cardamom swirl ice lollies - 2 syns each
Jubilee ice pops (look like a fruit pastille Lolly) - 1 syn each
Strawberry daiquiri ice pops -2 syns each
Blueberry and vodka ice pops -1 syn each
White chocolate, chilli and lime pops -1.5 syns each

Hope that helps :) xxx

I'd love the recipes for the mojito, daiquiri, white chocolate and jubilee ones if you wouldn't mind? Thank you so much!
Liz
X

I'd love the recipes for the mojito, daiquiri, white chocolate and jubilee ones if you wouldn't mind? Thank you so much!
Liz
X

Of course, glad to pass them on :D

Mojito -makes 6@ 0.5 syns each

6 limes, mint, 3tbsp Splenda, 2tbsp rum, 300ml soda water

Grate zest of 2 limes, squeeze juice of 5 into a jug, thinly slice the remaining lime and set aside. Add the mint leaves, Splenda and rum into the jug, mix well, add the soda water and pout into your moulds, drop in the leftover lime and freeze 10-12 hours.

Daiquiri - makes 4 @ 2 syns each.

400g strawberries, 150ml soda water, zest and juice of 1lime, 3tbsp Splenda, 2tbsp dark rum.

Thinly slice 100g strawberries and line the sides of the moulds with them. Chop the remaining strawberries and whizz in a blender with the soda water, sieve and discard the seeds. Stir in the lime zest and juice, Splenda and rum. Pour the mixture into the glasses and freeze 8-10 hours.

White chocolate, chilli and lime pops- [email protected] syns

50g white chocolate, 3 banana and custard muller lights, 3tbsp Splenda, zest of 2 limes and 2 mild red chillis.

Melt chocolate in a bowl, finely dice chillis and stir them, lime zest and yoghurts into chocolate mix and stir well, spoon into moulds and freeze 8-10 hours.

Jubilee pops - 8@1 syn each

180ml red grape juice. 6 tbsp Splenda, 170g 0% fat Greek yoghurt, 450g of raspberries.

Stir 1tbsp Splenda into the grape juice, pour into moulds 1/3 full and freeze for 2-3 hours. Stir 2 tbsp Splenda into the yoghurt and pour over the grape juice, add sticks and let freeze for 3-4 hours, whizz raspberries, add remaining Splenda and pour into moulds. Let freeze for 3-4 hours,

Hope you enjoy them and if you make them post some pics up as I haven't made all of them and would love to know what they are like!

Katie xxx

Back