Lollys Back

Aw I think I'll be needing a drink by then lol! Thinking of making a big pot of homemade Irish stew today before work! It's soooo cold
And wet ere the last few days! A bit of comfort food will go down nicely!

How's everyone else getting on? X

Aw I think I'll be needing a drink by then lol! Thinking of making a big pot of homemade Irish stew today before work! It's soooo cold
And wet ere the last few days! A bit of comfort food will go down nicely!

How's everyone else getting on? X

Irish stew, yummy! you can post some to me! lol

Today's Going ok diet wise! Am working again tonight! I don't feel like I'm loosing anything though! I know that's sounds stupid! Need my wi,s to keep me motivated! Roll on Thursday and hopefully I'll get the result that I'm
After xx

Today's Going ok diet wise! Am working again tonight! I don't feel like I'm loosing anything though! I know that's sounds stupid! Need my wi,s to keep me motivated! Roll on Thursday and hopefully I'll get the result that I'm
After xx

I know hat you mean, today I have literally eaten nothing but baked goods today, I feel like crap, but its within my points, I'm trying to have faith in the plan because I know it works, just cant wait to see for myself :)

laurenasha said:
After xx

Hi honey... You sound just like me last week when it was my first weigh in!

I got to target and and then piled just short of 3 stone back in within months and consequently I don't have a stitch in my wardrobe that fits me. Just wanted to say, you're not alone

Good luck for Thursday! x

Hope you've had a good day :) I'm sure the scales will be fabulous for you on Thursday xxx

Back