London Meet - Postponed!

Yep - which is why I didn't go for it in the first instance, but it might be better for some people .. I hope! :rolleyes:

well if its that weekend then i can make it seeing as I am going to plymouth the week before so wouldnt have previously made it
in other words'put me down' lol
seeing as I live in london haha:p

No sooner said than done :D

Add your name to the list if you even THINK you might be free to join us for an afternoon at the famous (nay, infamous!) Harry's Bar in London :party0016: - now on Saturday 25th AUGUST!

Summerskye
Roch
Irene

Natayou
Karen1972

Is it Harry Bar or Henry's Bar?

I could put me down as a might but I think I'll wait until I'm a bit more sure. But I'll be watching out for details on this thread.

Dizzy x

Is it Harry Bar or Henry's Bar?

I could put me down as a might but I think I'll wait until I'm a bit more sure. But I'll be watching out for details on this thread.

Dizzy x

It's Henry's Bar of course. I'm thinking I'm in Venice .. silly me *lol*

Hope to see you Dizzy! :)

Add your name to the list if you even THINK you might be free to join us for an afternoon at the famous (nay, infamous!) Henry's Bar in London :party0016: - now on Saturday 25th AUGUST!

Summerskye
Roch
Irene

Natayou
Karen1972
Dizzy (possible)

I'm assuming there'll be a night out afterwards Shaz?

Usually the London meets have been just for the afternoon - but if peeps want to make an evening of it (and anyone has any suggestions of where to go) I'm game :cool:

Excellent - i'm only coming if there's a night out otherwise it's too far for a coffee lol.

I'll get some recommendations from my london colleagues tomorrow as i'm up there for the day....

Can we say on the list who is up for day and night???

Summerskye
Roch
Irene
Natayou
Karen1972 (day and evening)
Dizzy (possible)

Please state whether you want to stay for day only or are up for day and evening entertainment :p

Summerskye (day and evening)
Roch
Irene
Natayou
Dizzy (possible)
Isis (day and evening)..2 far 2 go home!!

Please state whether you want to stay for day only or are up for day and evening entertainment :p

I'm in xx

ooh i could be in this! def a night out!

Roch

Irene
Natayou
Dizzy (possible)
Isis (day and evening)..2 far 2 go home!!
Htpink (day and evening)

You are now :)

Bumping this up as it's probably the next meet for most of us .. anymore for anymore? :D

Roch
Irene

Natayou
Dizzy (possible)
Isis (day and evening)
Htpink (day and evening)

Back