London meet?

About a stone and a half since the 7th of July. Got lots more to lose but just looking forward to losing a little bit each week. How much have you managed so far?

Hehe. I do too! Lol. It's great on long bus journeys ... just rub your back and get offered a seat! ;-) hehe. Seriously though, little by little the weight will go.

Nope. I do it from home. Wi on sunday with my trusty scales and use minimins and the ww site for inspiration. Used to go to meetings just dont have time these days.

Hi, did you guys ever manage a London meet? I've just moved back to London recently and I'd definitely be interested! I live in Surrey at the mo (though I'm a north London girl at heart!) and work in Ealing.

I love London. whenever we, hubby an I, visit we stay in the docklands by the city airport. We do the usual touristy stuff. The last time, couple of weeks ago, we went to see example at Earls Court and did some shopping in Westfiedlds Stratford. My favourite part is southbank in the run up to Christmas - I love the markets!

I live in Hereford.

Back