Long and painful journey ahead....

rani1810

hey all...

am starting my cd AGAIN!! ive been soo bad recently and am at my all time heaviest of 11st 12lbs and i wanna be like 9st 7lb so thats just over 2 and half stones to lose....

i decided to join this forum as im all alone on this journey and needed some guidance and support and hopefully new friends :eek:)

Anyway im adamant i'll be sticking to it as i have a new man in my life (L) and i wanna be all sexy for him even tho he tells me i am i want to feel i am...

So anyway here we go...

I started today....so far so good has my two shakes and see how the rest of the day goes... no doubt if i start to feel myself craving i am gonna come back on here and right some more!! loll!!

happy dieting!! xx

Good luck with your journey, i am new here too and the posts are very good inspiration :)

Look forward to seeing your loss :)

You will do great and this is the best place for diet buddies and support, so good luck and look forward to posting with you x

Good Luck rani, you will soon find that you are not alone with your CD journey. Wishing you a warm welcome, you can succeed x

good luck hun, hopefully your journey to goal wont be too long. i've looked @ quite a lot of stats on here it doesnt take that long to shift a couple of stone! everyones different though i have more than 7 to loses ans am aiming for a stone a month

hey all, thanks for all the votes of confidence, it means alot...

...so far i'm half way thru my second day and must say i am pleased with myself, the only thing concerning me is the next 2weeks I got so much work to do at uni i tend to comfort eat when im stressed, so I will have to stay more focussed and am soo determined!! :eek:)

So anyway so far so good and I have my weigh in next week with my CDC.... one thing i have decided to do is wait to weigh myself every week at my CDCs house so all the hard work i put into this will seem soo much more exciting...suppose like getting exam results lol!!

ooo and just wanted to say good luck to everyone else aswell...

happy dieting!! lol!x

im on the second day and ive got this headache/dizziness which is making me feel awful!! and i cant afford to feel awful as i have a deadline for thursday....but im gonna be brave and ride it out!! as i want this weight loss more than ever, i was just reading some stories and this one lady lost 34lbs in 6weeks on the CD...so its given me more reason to tolerate this pain.... :-(

Happy Dieting!!x

Hi Rani

I am useless at meeting any kind of deadline, good luck with CD and the uni work. The headaches are very normal at this stage, I used to be so reluctant to take a painkiller but have learnt that adjusting to CD is enough on its own without any additional suffering that can be easily alleviated with paracetamol etc.
I was reminded by my counsellor not to have the paracetamol in a capsule, it is better to have the plain type as it won't have any content to interfere with ketosis.
What are you studying? I keep saying how much I hated being a student and then get drawn back into 'just one more course' lol!
Enrolled this week for a short qualification from Bradford Uni, which I will do in March 2010 (glutton for punishment) x

im on the second day and ive got this headache/dizziness which is making me feel awful!! and i cant afford to feel awful as i have a deadline for thursday....but im gonna be brave and ride it out!! as i want this weight loss more than ever, i was just reading some stories and this one lady lost 34lbs in 6weeks on the CD...so its given me more reason to tolerate this pain.... :-(

Happy Dieting!!x

Hi Rani :)

MAssive credit to you on getting to this point and if possible you could always take a couple of paracetamol for the headache and make sure you are drinking plenty of water :D

Have a good sleep tonight and I bet you feel tons better by the morning and ready to tick of another successful day :D:D:D

Isis x :)

Hi Rani

I am useless at meeting any kind of deadline, good luck with CD and the uni work. The headaches are very normal at this stage, I used to be so reluctant to take a painkiller but have learnt that adjusting to CD is enough on its own without any additional suffering that can be easily alleviated with paracetamol etc.
I was reminded by my counsellor not to have the paracetamol in a capsule, it is better to have the plain type as it won't have any content to interfere with ketosis.
What are you studying? I keep saying how much I hated being a student and then get drawn back into 'just one more course' lol!
Enrolled this week for a short qualification from Bradford Uni, which I will do in March 2010 (glutton for punishment) x

Think we crossed posts blingbabe...lol :)

hey all, thanks for the encouragement, well i am doing psychology and im in my final year and basically got a deadline for this friday for my dissertation proposal and its freaking me out!!!!!

so anyway last night i went to bed and i had a great sleep and woke up this morning not feeling dizzy!! but than to my disappoint i started my time of the month!! ARGHHH!! but to be fair i have stuck to the diet still and im drinking water like a fish! however ive taken about 3 ibuprofen tablets....anyone know if this would affect my ketosis?
I took them because i get really heavy cramps and pains and usually spend the day in my bed with my lovely warm electric blanky and hot water bottle....but because of this damn deadline i cant afford to do that....i am in the library as we speak!! i am proud of myself tho for sticking to the diet :)
Although i am dreading tomorrow as my second day i am always heavy and crave chocolate and such, but than again maybe its a good thing im stressed out about my work therefore stops me thinking bout chocolate mmmm.... lol!!

anyhoo better carry on with this....only 1000 more words to go :S

Happy Dieting!! xx

ooo....and i must add even tho i said i was going to wait till i go see my CDC for my weigh in i couldnt resist temptation and jumped on the scales this morning and i have lost 2lbs!! yay me! lol!! :eek:) xoxo

Hi Rani,
Well done so far, you have got over the worst bit, make sure you drink plenty of water and use all your hard work as a welcome distraction:)

hey all, thanks for the encouragement, well i am doing psychology and im in my final year and basically got a deadline for this friday for my dissertation proposal and its freaking me out!!!!!

so anyway last night i went to bed and i had a great sleep and woke up this morning not feeling dizzy!! but than to my disappoint i started my time of the month!! ARGHHH!! but to be fair i have stuck to the diet still and im drinking water like a fish! however ive taken about 3 ibuprofen tablets....anyone know if this would affect my ketosis?
I took them because i get really heavy cramps and pains and usually spend the day in my bed with my lovely warm electric blanky and hot water bottle....but because of this damn deadline i cant afford to do that....i am in the library as we speak!! i am proud of myself tho for sticking to the diet :)
Although i am dreading tomorrow as my second day i am always heavy and crave chocolate and such, but than again maybe its a good thing im stressed out about my work therefore stops me thinking bout chocolate mmmm.... lol!!

anyhoo better carry on with this....only 1000 more words to go :S

Happy Dieting!! xx

Aw, poor you. :hug99:

You'll be glad to know the ibuprofen (and come to that, paracetemol) doesn't affect ketosis.

Hope you're feeling better soon and that the words start to flow for that dissertation!

Hi rani

Ooh, sounds like its been a difficult combination of things all happening at the same time, but good to see 2lb already lost, that must be very encouraging. This diet does work; tough at the beginning though!
I did Social Studies incorporating Diploma in Social Work many years ago, there was some compulsory psychology modules. Maybe it will help when we need to give ourselves a good talking to in order to stick with CD, lol x

hey all..... well wat can i say.... i only had two shakes today and i just gorged out on chicken....i had over my allowance but i need something as my second day of time of the month is always heaviest and have some sort of craving....so to be honest im not kicking myself too much and i had diet coke to satisfy my sweet craving....so i have kinda of stuck to it today but allowed that discrepancy!! so anyway i better get this work done....had feedback from my tutor....the work i done so far is okk...just needs some peaking up!! lol....

happy dieting xx

i have just handed in my work!!!!! YAYAYAYAY!! lol but gotta exam to revise for on monday :eek:( ....so anyway im still that time of the month but its ok todayy however yesterday i had like 2x500ml bottles of coke and omg was my stomach hurting this morning...its actually still hurting now :S i have stuck to my diet so far besides yesterday, but i have only had one shake all day as i have been in the library and forgot to bring my shake in therefore just been living of water...am going home in lik 20mins (thats when my bus is coming lol).... my only concern is my weigh in this monday i was too scared to check this morning on the scales so will let you knoww...

anyway better start looking at what my exam is about!! :S

happy dieting!! xx

Back