Long and painful journey ahead....

Don't be critical of yourself Rani, it has been a difficult week because of TOTM. Carry on and it will get easier x

thanks for the encouragment guys it really means a lot....so anyway tomorrow is monday lol and yup that means weigh in dayy...i havent weighed myself for a couple days as i been too scared of the outcome due to time of the month...i have been really good though....so i think but im sure the scales will say something different tomorrow.... i have been sooooooo busy with my uni work aswell as going to work work....cant wait for the next couple of weeks to be over so i can have a bit of a breather from all this uni work!! arghhh!! anyway i better get started but will let u guys know how i get on tomorrow....i also got an exam tomorrow...but for some reason im more anxious about my weigh in lol

take care all & happy dieting!! x

Week One Weigh In!!!

So i have just been to see my CDC and my weight is 11st7lbs which means i have lost 5lbs this week, to be quite honest i am a bit disappointed but my CDC assured me it was because of my TOTM!! so not to worry, however this lady who was about my size came to see my CDC and she lost an amazing 13lbs in one week, so that has got my motivation revving again....next week im going to aim for at least 9lbs!!! :cool:

lol i was more stressed bout my weigh in than my exam!!

hey everyone....so its thursday today and i havent done a post in three dayss!! lol so anyway this is what happened.....monday i had my weigh in and did quite good considering it was time of the month....then tuesday disaster struck.....i totally just had a fat day....i succummbed to my ham and pineapple pizza and then chocolate ice cream!!! i dont know what the hell was wrong with me and i didnt even regret it!!!! so anyway wednesday and today i am doing okk....lost 2lbs and im back on track....however i was looking at my self today and could see that middle tyre and quite honestly and utterly disgusted with myself....so starting tomorrow i am going to start exercising because i wanna sooo badly get rid of that disgusting belly fat sitting in my midsection!!!

anyway happy dieting!!xx

Forgive yourself for the blip, glad you are back on track now. That 33 lbs will soon be gone - good luck with your dieting and exercise (but don't over do the physical exertion) x

hey all thanks for the encouragement blingbabe...

so anyway i was soo excited this morning i got on the scales and i currently weight 11st3lbs :eek:).....however i just eaten 4legs of chicken as i am at work and was totally famished!!! i have one more deadline for monday than after that i can totally fix up my diettt....

happy dieting all!! xx

Back