Long term success

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
Hi guys!

I've been reading these threads and lots of people have has success but has anyone been on the plan longer term and is it still working for them?

I'm singing up to a rosemary Connelly class
But I'm wondering if I should save my pennies and give this plan a go, but wondering about the success of it in the longer term?

Thank you! X

Hi Miss Galaxy :)

I started intermittent dieting on 1st April purely on the basis that my sister and her hubby have both lost 2 stone since Feb on this diet. She said its the easiest diet she's ever done (she really has done them all- as have I!!!) this plan means you can eat normally most of the time and no guilt or faffing about involved with calories, points or grams of fat - most of the time anyway.Also her food bills have gone down dramatically. She's upped the exercise and feeling great!

Good luck on your journey, lets go for it! :) PS ignore my stats, i cant bring myself to weigh myself at the moment:cry:

Thanks for the reply Rachel!

I got married last week and whilst I was comfortable with my weight and how I looked, my health is not the best (bad back and knee issues) and for a girl who turns 30 on Thursday its
Not good!!!!! I think I will give this plan a go when I return from my honeymoon - what do I have to lose??? X

I started 13 months ago never having tried a diet before. I spent a lot of time reading about it, which was difficult back then :)

Over the last year I have stepped of it as I am determined not to fail. So when I think I am just setting myself up for a fall I just stop and eat normally.

Over the past 2 months I have had pain problems and have been unusually cold. So I decided to stop as I thought I would just fail and then blame myself and stop altogether.

Today I decided that tomorrow would be a Down Day, so I weighed and found myself at exactly the same weight I was 2 months ago - and that was after a Mexican meal the night before. I also went shopping and bought myself a size 16 top... not done that for about 10 years!

Once you find your own routine this is a great way to lose weight. Of course it is possible that it won't work for you, I work with someone who goes out of her way to warn people against it as she had a really horrible experience when she tried it.

Good luck!

Back