long term

commited

Ok you have all convinced me from reading threads that slim fast works I think this will be a great diet for me cus I'm a very fussy eater and would only have one meal a day to prepare but I'm still a little concerned been thinking about doing this diet for a while and googled it. I found that a lot of people have stopped the diet put it all back on and more has anyone managed to keep weight off long term using sf?

I think it's the same with most diets tbh. If you go back to old eating habits the weight will deff come back xx

a lot of people have stopped the diet put it all back on and more has anyone managed to keep weight off long term using sf?
The issue here is not just related to SF, any diet will work if you follow it and the weight will come back on unless you completely change your bad habits and make sensible healthy choices. The trouble with us serial dieters is that we would like to lose the weight, then go back to eating like we did in the pre-diet days but stay slim!! not gonna happen. :(

Back