Long time no post

hannahike

Well... im back.. just..

Got back from my holiday about a week and a half ago now... the holiday was great but it did suck a bit cus i spent the whole holiday worrying about what i was eating.

I got back and went bk on TFR and few days later went for my WI and found out i gained 4lbs which i wasnt to bothered about as thought i'd do much worse than that.....

.... then i went down hill..... im so depressed working where i am cus my boss just constantly has a go at me and this other girl for EVERYTHING and it was really gettin to me, then i graduated and Friday and just drank... and then my boss made me go into work at 7:30am on the saturday so again i just thought f**k it and ate that day... but that was it.. i went bk on it on sunday... but still felt insanely low... my BF then moved in so i had to rearrange my stuff to fit him in... but the monday i was due to do that i was just weak.. i was tired all day and my body hurt! So i stuck to TFR for the rest of the week and then went to be weighed today and lost 4lbs!

Im so happy that im back to my pre holiday weight and hope things get better... my little graduate head is all over the place :(

End of moan...:)

xxxx

welcome back pet, keep ya chin up and keep smiling, so I can unpack my case then I guess xxxx

glad you are happy hun - well done you!! :)

Welcome back, you did tremendous on your hols and only gained 4 pounds, and considering the terrible week you had you still managed to loose it.
Best of luck with your onward journey

First week is now over and you are doing so well so onwards and downward to a skinnier you.

Well done on your loss.

x

Back