Long time sole sourcers... help

J.D

Silver Member
Hi,

I did Cambridge a while ago, i lost 9lbs in my first week but gave up the week after due to me being a complete bitc.... on it when family ate around me lol. Circumstances have changed, i split with my ex and now I do community care. I do long hours which means i'm out of the house most of the time so I thought Cambridge would be perfect on the go. I got bored of the tetra flavours really quickly and found them expensive, so week 2 i opted for packs and ive done shocking! I lost 13.5lbs in my first week and 1.5 lbs in my second week due to me losing the will to live, going out getting hammered and eating a curry lol... since then I havent been having my products for the day nor drinking enough water...

Tips for a girl on the go please, how do you plan your shakes and water in to your day? And what do you do when eating food is all you can think about? :(

Hi, I did Cambridge a while ago, i lost 9lbs in my first week but gave up the week after due to me being a complete bitc.... on it when family ate around me lol. Circumstances have changed, i split with my ex and now I do community care. I do long hours which means i'm out of the house most of the time so I thought Cambridge would be perfect on the go. I got bored of the tetra flavours really quickly and found them expensive, so week 2 i opted for packs and ive done shocking! I lost 13.5lbs in my first week and 1.5 lbs in my second week due to me losing the will to live, going out getting hammered and eating a curry lol... since then I havent been having my products for the day nor drinking enough water... Tips for a girl on the go please, how do you plan your shakes and water in to your day? And what do you do when eating food is all you can think about? :(

I'm not a sole sourcer but I have a job that means I'm on the go and here there and everywhere without any ability to make the packs more interesting usually. How do you make your shakes? Just cold water and stir? You could try them warm, so boil some water and let it cool a bit and have a hot chocolate. The vanilla one warm with a spoon of coffee powder is like a latte. You can also add cinnamon and nutmeg to the vanilla one for a eggnog type Xmassy flavour. If you make what you're having more interesting maybe you'll be better at fitting it in. I tend to pre plan when I'm going to have my next meal. So I tended to have something when I get to work, then the next 4 hours later and then 4 hours after that. It meant I had a sort of schedule to try to stick to. If you're busy just have it when you get a break. Between packs I would have a glass or bottle of water and aim to empty it in an hour and refill it again. It's hard when you're busy and your body feels like it needs more but if you stick with it you can do it. Maybe if you are craving food try the bars or ss+?

Hope you figure it out soon.

Thanks girls, been a better day today, had 2 shakes so far, i walked to my car this morning armed with 2 water filled shakers, 2 sachets and a bottle of water... managed 2 bottles today so far with the rest of the night to go... I think taking the shakers is a must because if i get 5 mins i can make one up, drink it then carry on. If i survived Alton towers yesterday on just water, I can do anything! :) I'm gonna give the bars a try i think, did you find they slowed down your loss though?

Hi, try the lemon yog bars, chuck them in the fridge and eat with a glass of water, I hated them to start with, on wk 4 now and dare I say it I actually quite like them now x

Thanks girls, been a better day today, had 2 shakes so far, i walked to my car this morning armed with 2 water filled shakers, 2 sachets and a bottle of water... managed 2 bottles today so far with the rest of the night to go... I think taking the shakers is a must because if i get 5 mins i can make one up, drink it then carry on. If i survived Alton towers yesterday on just water, I can do anything! :) I'm gonna give the bars a try i think, did you find they slowed down your loss though?

I like the peanut bars as they're a bit snickers and also the malt toffee bars which are like fudge bars. I like the cranberry ones too. I find the lemon ones too sweet. The chocolate, mint and orange ones are a bit saw dust in texture for me. As long as you up your water they shouldn't slow your losses!

Xxx

I'm defo going to try the nutmeg and cinnamon in a vanilla shake! Sounds yummy!
Anyone got any other ideas? Getting seriously fed up with the soups! Xx

I'm defo going to try the nutmeg and cinnamon in a vanilla shake! Sounds yummy! Anyone got any other ideas? Getting seriously fed up with the soups! Xx

I think you've got to add pepper and chilli and other herbs and spices to the soups to make them better! Have you tried using lots of ice in the shakes to make them like a frappe you need to be at home for that one though! Xxx

Yes I've been adding I've to a blender and that's so much nicer :) wish I could take my blender to work too haha!! How long have you been going it for? I really need to hear some good stories to keep me going! I'm on wk 4 now, need to keep going for a lot longer but it's sooooo hard. The water but however is easy for me thank god xx

Yes I've been adding I've to a blender and that's so much nicer :) wish I could take my blender to work too haha!! How long have you been going it for? I really need to hear some good stories to keep me going! I'm on wk 4 now, need to keep going for a lot longer but it's sooooo hard. The water but however is easy for me thank god xx[/QUOTE

Well I started before Christmas but I am at goal now (9stone) and maintaining. I'm also applying to be a CDC! It is hard and I was not 100% 100% of the time. I had there weddings, Xmas, Easter, two holidays and a health scare in that time so it was really hard at times. But it is such a worthwhile program you just have to stick with it and remember that the scales show great results when you stick with it. I am only 5 foot 2 inches and at 9 stone I'm in a good place for my bmi. I wear size 8/10, have a 25 inch waist and still have curves with my busy and hips being 36 inches. I have never been this size as an adult and barely remember passing through this size as a kid! I hope it all goes fantastically for you. If you ever get disheartened have a look at the inspirational photos! Xxx

wow well done!

I love the mcdonalds iced mocha's... when i get my hands on some kind of blender, i'm going to put coffee, chocolate shake and ice into it and hope for the best lol... minus the cream and chocolate on top!!

The water is really going down now :) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Wow that's great!!! We'll I lost 7 lbs my first wk, 5 my 2nd wk then on my third I had a weekend out with friends and managed to put on a whopping 7 lbs! :-( but lost 9 last wk :) oops that makes me on wk 5...so far it's going well again so hoping for another good loss this wk!
Ah I've got 3 more stone to go to get to a healthy bmi but have a hen weekend at the end of sep so right now I'd be happy to just loose another stone before I go! Xx

wow well done!

I love the mcdonalds iced mocha's... when i get my hands on some kind of blender, i'm going to put coffee, chocolate shake and ice into it and hope for the best lol... minus the cream and chocolate on top!!

The water is really going down now :) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

In tesco I got an amazing little blender, it was only about 20 quid and basically the blender but tips upside down and becomes the bottle you then drink out of so perfect for the shakes! Can't remember the name but it's got a lime green bottle xx

Thanks girls! I'm really pleased with where I am now. Those random weekends definitely put the lbs on! But if you get right back on plan then they'll drop off really quickly!

Have you heard about Cambridge jelly? It was a life saver for me. Whenever I feel a bit hungry or struggling with water a bowl of jelly made everything ok! It's just gelatine (or veggie gelatine) hot water and Cambridge water flavour. Takes about an hour to set. You can make it like trifle too if you use the mix-a-mousse or gelatine on a shake to make it custardy and put it on top! Mmmm. Xxx

Stick with it hun. I'm just 3lb from target having lost just under 3 and a half stone. If I can do it you can too. I've gone from an 18 to 12, this diet is fab. Good luck x

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 5lb :)

Back