long timer needing some encouragement

natalieann

Silver Member
his guys got back on lipo 2 weeks ago, and was doing really well, as posted in one of my other threads, no headaches no hunger etc, felt brill, anyway sunday i met my boyfriends parents for the first time, we had a 3 course meal and drink etc, didnt regret it as it was really important to me to make a good impression, so anyway great day, but my god since then every day i start off with a shake and then eat something mid afternoon, i just cant seem to get back in the frame of mind i was last week

im unsure why as i know from my losses before i can do this, good thing is i weighed in yesterday and stayed the same, so im really hapy with that as having a 3 course meal and eating on and off since sunday is really good, i know i cant keep doing it and remaining the same, i need a kick up the butt from you lot, seems to always help:D

ive been thinking about going back to slimming world these last few days as i realyy feel im in a rut and cant get back into it again grrrrrrrr

ive still got 2 stone to go and really would love to stick at TFR or at least a ketogenic diet, but finding it really hard

Natalie, only you can really know what is best for you. You have struggled with LT before and managed to get on top of it. Maybe you can do it again this time.
Moving to a food based diet will mean slower losses but will also prepare you for long term maintenance. Have a good think about it first especially as to how quickly you want to get to goal then decide how to go forward. Lots of luck

Natalie, only you can really know what is best for you. You have struggled with LT before and managed to get on top of it. Maybe you can do it again this time.
Moving to a food based diet will mean slower losses but will also prepare you for long term maintenance. Have a good think about it first especially as to how quickly you want to get to goal then decide how to go forward. Lots of luck

yeah i know thanks hunni, i really want to do lipo as i know the results are fantastic, i mean l already look like a different person, but nothing seems to work at min, grrrr i know i want to do this

Hi Nat, sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting back on the diet, everyone seems a bit pi88ed off at the moment .....it's February, bloody freezing and spring seems a million years away. LT makes you freezing all the time and all you want is a nice hot stew......need I go on

Ok so here's the score, get to grips with tfr again and in no time at all you'll be wearing lovely little frocks, a nice bikini, strappy tops.......the alternative? A nice dress but maybe two sizes bigger than you'd really like, a swimsuit that holds it all in and a pretty t shirt but one which doesn't show the tops of your arms.....

Your choice Nat, all you've got to do is get through the next couple of days and you'll be well on the way to ketosis heaven.

Hope this helps?

Then buckle down to it. Up your water intake and keep sipping at it. Anytime I felt like giving in this is what I did and it helped a lot. You have the stamina for TFR so keep at it.

Hi Nat, sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting back on the diet, everyone seems a bit pi88ed off at the moment .....it's February, bloody freezing and spring seems a million years away. LT makes you freezing all the time and all you want is a nice hot stew......need I go on

Ok so here's the score, get to grips with tfr again and in no time at all you'll be wearing lovely little frocks, a nice bikini, strappy tops.......the alternative? A nice dress but maybe two sizes bigger than you'd really like, a swimsuit that holds it all in and a pretty t shirt but one which doesn't show the tops of your arms.....

Your choice Nat, all you've got to do is get through the next couple of days and you'll be well on the way to ketosis heaven.

Hope this helps?

lol bless ya love, you always give it straight, thats what i need, and yah summer soon and i want to wear lovely cool floaty dresses and flip flops not hot hot trousers to cover me legs, and vest tops which is what i used to wear

tomorrow is a new day, i just think i mite be on here a lot lol

i think ill get into ketosis on day 2-3 i do it so fast lately, grr bring it, cheers babe

Then buckle down to it. Up your water intake and keep sipping at it. Anytime I felt like giving in this is what I did and it helped a lot. You have the stamina for TFR so keep at it.

thank hun, that worked, yes i do have the stamina for this diet, ive shown that before and prroved people wrong, bring on tmoz:D

Hey hon

I've fallen off the wagon, started and restarted and had several blips but am one of a number of people here who are proof that if you stick with it it'll work.

Last week I was 100%, this week far from it. Am I bothered? Not really, I'm still eating only meal replacements, am still on diet calories, am still losing weight. So its a bad day/week or whatever, it doesn't matter. All that's important is that you never give up. Start every day like its day 1 and soon it will be. That's the only thing that's got me this far after my previous failed attempts. I think people focus too much on 100% being the only indicator of success or failure and if you're struggling then feeling a failure because you had an extra shake or a bite of chicken etc is only going to make you turn to the fridge for comfort. Aim for 100%, if you're only 99% today then that's ok, tomorrows a new day and if you persevere it'll come.

Good luck x

Hey hon

I've fallen off the wagon, started and restarted and had several blips but am one of a number of people here who are proof that if you stick with it it'll work.

Last week I was 100%, this week far from it. Am I bothered? Not really, I'm still eating only meal replacements, am still on diet calories, am still losing weight. So its a bad day/week or whatever, it doesn't matter. All that's important is that you never give up. Start every day like its day 1 and soon it will be. That's the only thing that's got me this far after my previous failed attempts. I think people focus too much on 100% being the only indicator of success or failure and if you're struggling then feeling a failure because you had an extra shake or a bite of chicken etc is only going to make you turn to the fridge for comfort. Aim for 100%, if you're only 99% today then that's ok, tomorrows a new day and if you persevere it'll come.

Good luck x

what a fantastic post, thats got me deffo back on the wagon tomoz, andits true that one blips leads to more if your in that frame of mind, im gutted as i lost 3 stone, got down to 10st 13 n my target was only 10 st so close i was and then been messing around since, and the thing is when i lost the 3 stone yes i did have the odd blip but carried on as normall the next day and didnt let it get me down, i though hey well cant be helped its done now

im going to get back in tha frame of mind and ill be good to go

thanks hun, you really opened my eyes again

You're welcome hon, I can *totally* relate to the struggle you're going through. I think we sometimes are our own worst enemies for expecting perfection every day. That'd be ideal but in reality things happen and we make mistakes but it doesn't make us failures, just means we're taking the scenic route to goal hehe

Glad you feel more positive and good luck restarting tomorrow, I'll be rooting for you :)

You're welcome hon, I can *totally* relate to the struggle you're going through. I think we sometimes are our own worst enemies for expecting perfection every day. That'd be ideal but in reality things happen and we make mistakes but it doesn't make us failures, just means we're taking the scenic route to goal hehe

Glad you feel more positive and good luck restarting tomorrow, I'll be rooting for you :)

well said n thanks

nats hunni, we've been friends for years now and i so know you can do this, you look absolutely fantastic hun i'm sooo jealous....i'm struggling to get started but i have little or no support except on here... you have the ability to do anything hun and i mean anything every day is a new day every week is a new week, keep at it hun your motivating me to get on with it so next monday i'm on it and i'm gonna hunt you down to make sure your doing ok, so you can chase me round this forum too and kick my ass if i say i can't do it lol. we WILL do it because we CAN.

nats hunni, we've been friends for years now and i so know you can do this, you look absolutely fantastic hun i'm sooo jealous....i'm struggling to get started but i have little or no support except on here... you have the ability to do anything hun and i mean anything every day is a new day every week is a new week, keep at it hun your motivating me to get on with it so next monday i'm on it and i'm gonna hunt you down to make sure your doing ok, so you can chase me round this forum too and kick my ass if i say i can't do it lol. we WILL do it because we CAN.

awww bless kell yeah deffo we can support each other on here and off, we can do it, ive had great results but funnily enough still feel like a fat effer lol, but ill get there

your not fat u silly moo, our teri saw you the other week she said you look fab, she didnt recognise you till you shouted 1 of the kids lol then came home and said "mum i've just seen natalie and OMG she's right thin and looks about 18" bless her

your not fat u silly moo, our teri saw you the other week she said you look fab, she didnt recognise you till you shouted 1 of the kids lol then came home and said "mum i've just seen natalie and OMG she's right thin and looks about 18" bless her
awww bless her, i do look younger for sure, but still plenty of fat love, just well hidden

lol bless ya love, you always give it straight, thats what i need, and yah summer soon and i want to wear lovely cool floaty dresses and flip flops not hot hot trousers to cover me legs, and vest tops which is what i used to wear

tomorrow is a new day, i just think i mite be on here a lot lol

i think ill get into ketosis on day 2-3 i do it so fast lately, grr bring it, cheers babe

That's the spirit! I know that's what you'll want to wear cos I've already been trying my summer wardrobe on! With so little left to lose have a look at your neck and shoulders cos chances are they already look absolutely great.......I can't believe that I've got thin arms again so no more bloody cardies:D

BTW I'm planning on doing tfr next week whilst OH is away skiing. I've got 6 days worth of Exante so now that I'm feeling well I thought that I'd give it a try and see if I can shift some of this last half a stone a bit quicker than on ww.......so I'll be on here moaning about how hard it is too.....and you can give me a kick up the ar8e and tell me to pull myself together:D

That's the spirit! I know that's what you'll want to wear cos I've already been trying my summer wardrobe on! With so little left to lose have a look at your neck and shoulders cos chances are they already look absolutely great.......I can't believe that I've got thin arms again so no more bloody cardies:D

BTW I'm planning on doing tfr next week whilst OH is away skiing. I've got 6 days worth of Exante so now that I'm feeling well I thought that I'd give it a try and see if I can shift some of this last half a stone a bit quicker than on ww.......so I'll be on here moaning about how hard it is too.....and you can give me a kick up the ar8e and tell me to pull myself together:D

lol actually that the only part of me i like, my neck, and shoulders as i can now see the little bones in the shoulders lol, i look good in a vest now, oh and i like my legs, i just hate my chin, cheeks and tummy, all horrible n wobbly

lol actually that the only part of me i like, my neck, and shoulders as i can now see the little bones in the shoulders lol, i look good in a vest now, oh and i like my legs, i just hate my chin, cheeks and tummy, all horrible n wobbly

I got a facial Slendertone for Xmas and I've just started using it.......it tenses all your facial muscles up and is supposed to work like a facelift without the surgery......I hope it works! The salon where I go do something else for necks and décolleté but I have to wait 3 months after surgery before I can try it.

Pain in the ar8e isn't it? We're never satisfied!

I got a facial Slendertone for Xmas and I've just started using it.......it tenses all your facial muscles up and is supposed to work like a facelift without the surgery......I hope it works! The salon where I go do something else for necks and décolleté but I have to wait 3 months after surgery before I can try it.

Pain in the ar8e isn't it? We're never satisfied!

lol well im only 29 and coz my face was so plump before i never noticed im getting wrinkles so bought some creams and stuff other day lol

lol well im only 29 and coz my face was so plump before i never noticed im getting wrinkles so bought some creams and stuff other day lol

OMG now you make me feel old.....I could be your mum! Wrinkles.....bu88er off:sigh:

Back