Long way to go.

saz343

My first weigh in on Tuesday I was 21st. Just been for my mid week weigh in and am 20.9 so have lost 5lbs in 3 days. I am pleased but I just feel there is a long way to go. :cry:
I am so desperate to loss a lot of weight but at the same time the only thing I have to keep me going through the days was food.
Have been really good though and drinking lots of water which I hate any way lol.

Just wondering if there was anyone out there who weigh simlar to myself who are managing to keep going.

just wanted to pop on and say well done for starting the journey and for losing 5lb in 3 days - there are some really inspirational threads on here of people that have lost a lot of weight and there's a success photos thread which is just incredible

I agree go look at the success photo thread it's amazing and has been hugely motivational to me, I don't have as much to lose as you but I still have a hell of a long way to go and like you food was what got me through the day. Have you tried any of the recipes yet?

Emma xXx

Theres a thread in the top section and no theres not a lot you can do but it does let you chew rather than just drink which helped me when I had a bad moment the other day, I had a chicken poppadom on thursday night and a banana muffin last night....neither were anything like what they were supposed to be but at least there was chewing involved lol. I'm sooo looking forward to getting some bars on tuesday night lol.

Emma xXx

Hi i am also new and have to lose half my body weight, at the moment i am just counting calories and going it alone, but i have an appointment with drs on wed to see about gastric band, i have a number of health problems and the hospital said to see if i meet the criteria for nhs funding. i have tried every diet known to man and lose a few stone. but it jhas always gone back plus some, so extra help needed, good luck to you.

I had more to lose than you and am almost there. It's still early days yet I know and you feel like there's such a long way to go. I found that setting small goals was what kept me going. Eg. Want to look good for X event or when I next see X. Once you're in the swing of things you'll wonder what you ever did without your LL routine.

Have a look at the recipies. I was never good at making muffins but swear by chicken crisps! They make life easier too as you don't have to mix them.

Trust me, if you want to do this you will. It may seem like forever away but you'll be at your goal before you know it.

I can't believe this christmas I'll be more than half the person I was last year!

Good luck xx

I have a lot of weight to lose :wave_cry: about 10 stone :eek:.
I'm waiting for a start date for LL. I've already lost nearly 2 stone on my own but feel doing LL the weightloss is much faster and in my mindset will make me stick to it.
Like somebody said you've got to make mini goals and treat yourself (non food lol) when you reach them ;).
This LL forum is fab and if your having a weak moment get on here and the ladies/gents will talk you round :D.

You should book yourself a treatment at the branston hall spa every time you lose a stone actually that would bankrupt you on this diet lol maybe every 2st, it's amazing there and it's such a treat that you'll look forward to going back every time you reach a goal, I'll go with you if you like lol.

Emma xXx

Hiya Saz! I started LL in September and I have 10stones(ish) to lose! I have lost 2 and a half stone in 7 weeks and it has flown by. Honestly, the first week may drag, but very soon you will just not even notice the time. And the weight comes off so quickly that you can start noticing changes very soon!

Good luck with the remainder of your first week!

B x

Hello there, Im Holly I started LL at 17st10lbs (which I have never admitted before) In 10 weeks I have lost 4st 1lb it has changed my life and I still have a way to go. It is possible. If I hadnt started LL when I did I would probably be heavier by now. So its all relative it wont happen in a week but it will happen quickly, quicker than any other diet and you will be amazed at the results. That goal will get nearer in no time.

Same for me Saz

Hi Saz
I was simimlar to you, but I weighed more 21 and a half stone. I started in February this year and am about 5lbs away from losing half of me !!
You can do it too. Don't think of it as a long journey. Do it a week at a time. It will fly by and the weight will doisappear. Your confidence will grow. You already look lovely - you will feel better, look better and be able to wear smaller clothes in no time. It is a life changing experience.
Keep photos as you go along and if you can keep a diary either on here or written down it will be fantastic to look back on.
BL has done that all the way through. I wish I had too.
As for the food packs. I have just kept it simple. The idea is to remove yourself completely from food and re-evaluate your relationship with it so that when you start introducing food again you will be able to maintain your weight loss.
So I don't try and make the packs like food. I've found the ones I like best and just keep to the same routine.
Keep up the water. Any time you feel tempted to lapse, have a drink and look at the before and after pictures or do something to distract yourself.
You CAN do it. Well done so far. Keep it up.
Good luck. It will change your life.:girlpower:

Back