Longtimers and love handles...

JustForMe

Gold Member
when does the weight start to disappear off them?:p

hi hun, everyone looses differantly iv only just started loosing off mine(groan)!! but my friend was differant she lost hers straight away it came off my legs first and my double chins came next only got two now did have 4 ha ha!! x

Everyone varies. I really noticed the loss after about 2 stones had gone. First my face and neck (?) lost and it was quickly followed by everywhere else. I have lost so many inches now I find it incredible! Have you taken measurements? It's a really good idea cos if you should get a low loss one week, check your measurements and I bet you would have lost inches instead. Be patient, this diet really does work and the weight will come off, honest!

Kels take pictures of u every week in the same close or even better undies,I am telling you then u will see the difference. I could not see it for a long time even tho everyone else could, and my close were way too big but I just could not see it.

Luckily enough i took pic's and my messaurements and "OMG" the difference! I think it is just hard for ur mind to catch up with ur rapid body change!But that's me!

Hang in there hun, you will discover very fast that u are a stunner!;-)

x

Back