Loo question (WAY TMI)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rachelh, 30 September 2008 Social URL.

1. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

Sorry but don't know who else to ask...
    I know a lot of people are constipated. I've been to the loo every day since I started so thought I was lucky...but today I'm having the opposite problem to constipation!
    Is this common too? It's fairly awful.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah it is one of the side affects you are not having food hun so you have nothing to get rid of. when you go to the chemist ask for sena to help you. dont worry about asking in here hun that what we here for. xx

4. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

no...it's not constipation, it's diahorrea!!!

5. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ohhhh if it that hun so sorry i wouldnt put it down to lipotrim as it could just be a bug and alot of it going round just tell the chemist is there anything you can take to stop it. i have read some people having it but to be honest i dont think it is anything to do with lipotrim could be wrong though. hope it stops for you soon sweetie xxxx

6. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    yeah My OH gets that for the first two weeks or so -miserable it is. Then good ole constipation come alsong and sorts it all out again lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.