loo trouble !!!!!!

A Better Me

Silver Member
feeling a little embarrassed typing this but feeling like i need some advice..
i`v suffered with going to the loo since starting this diet and have been taking sennacot to help (not always successful tho). but today its been the other way i havent been able to get off the loo, im not sure wether i have a bug orif its some sort of reaction to the sennakot.. i dont no wether its related but iv been feeling really bloated the last 2 days and have really struggled to drink my 3ltr of water too xx

It happened to me too. One day I was constipated and the other I had diarrhea. I think it happened about 2 times in 5 weeks. Don't worry about it :)

Awww Claire, it's either one way or the other, never an inbetween on LT!

Has anyone in your family got a tummy bug? Haven't you been on holiday? Did you go abroad? I do know there is a tummy bug going around my Daughter's school and it is causing a runny poo.

Maybe it is a build up of the Senokot and you're getting a clear out. If it gets no better, go to you Doctor please, as you're health is number one *hugs*

You could try and look at it like I do (philosophically I mean, don't go inspecting your poo on my account babes)

I see diarrhea as a helping hand. :D

But on a serious note -if it doesn't clear, get it checked out!

GOOD LUCK!

Took some senekolt other day befor i went bed next morning went toilet went out in the evening and found myself runing home cause my stomach was doing other things luckily i never let wind off lol

thanks everyone, well today iv gone back to being the other way not being able to go at all so as it seems i cant win either way xx

Mmmm! seems to be one of the less desirable sides of this diet. I am now taking 2 Psyllium Husk capsules every day and I "go" every other day. Not as constipated as I was.

i was just about to post about this been back on LT for 4 days now but since day 2 i have had diarrhea and getting my down now was told by pharmacy that i my get constipated but not diarrhea is this normal on LT or do i have a problem?

i was just about to post about this been back on LT for 4 days now but since day 2 i have had diarrhea and getting my down now was told by pharmacy that i my get constipated but not diarrhea is this normal on LT or do i have a problem?
im not sure hun, it might be your body`s way of adjusting to lt give it until the end of your 1st week then if nothing has changed id get it checked out..
I`m reaally suffering tonight i`m thinking of going to the docs soon if it carries on as iv gone from being constipated to the opposite again and my stomach is constantly bubbling... oh what a lovely conversation eh lol x

I wouldnt worry about it. I'm the same. I have to take sennokot every night, but I dont always get the ''predictable relief'' every day.
Some days I dont go at all, then others I get Mr Whippy and Liquid Nitrogen, and become afraid of my own farts...
I think its just all part of being on LT!

I was the same for the first week, then became VERY bunged up and uncomfortable. I think its just that we all react differently to the diet.
It should settle down. :p

Back