loo???

please tell me the needing to pee every 20 mins dies down!? It's killing me lol

.x.

i haven't found it any better at all!! I do like drinking water and always did but find the frequent trips to the loo a pain in the bum - well obviously not literally otherwise that would be a worry!!

everyone's different though!!

I hope mine dies down, real pain when at work as the nearest loo is right over the other side of the transport yard. :cry:

oh sh*t no that's not good!! Have you thought of a catheter? lol

lol he can only say no!

funnily enough before i went on lt i was in the pharmacy with my better half picking up a prescription, and we noticed some "washable y-fronts" in a bargain bin, i joked about all y-fronts being washable... so surely this is not a unique marketing point... however there "absorbency" was... just a helpful hint... lol!!

.x.

funnily enough before i went on lt i was in the pharmacy with my better half picking up a prescription, and we noticed some "washable y-fronts" in a bargain bin, i joked about all y-fronts being washable... so surely this is not a unique marketing point... however there "absorbency" was... just a helpful hint... lol!!

.x.

incontinence pants - the ideal solution to running to the loo every 20 mins - just sit at your desk with a satisfied look on your face!!

Yes it does, After a few days..It did for me, :D

thats good to know.

seems like it will never end right now :(

.x.

It is annoying especially if you are out shopping :mad: But it will ease off..I was sick of the sight of my loo and must have gone through 2 loo rolls a day at the time :p:D

Back