LoobyLou - advice please!

Jensjeremies

Member of **SW Angels**
LoobyLou - I've just noticed your signature and your weight loss is amazing! You've lost every week....how have you stayed so motivated?
What days do you do R or G?

Well done - What a fabulous achievement. XX

Hi Jensjeremies, thank you for you're praise it means alot, i'm very lucky as this plan has been so easy to follow and stick to, i stay to class every week which i think is very important as i have picked up so many tips and ideas that i use through the week. I do 3 days Green and the rest Red, i drink alot of water especially on green days, i excercise 3 times a week for 15 mins a time. I seem to have my slimming head on all of the time and feel that i want to lose weight more than i want to eat that fatterning food that put the weight on me in the first place. I initially wanted to lose 4 stones to reach my target of 10 stone but think i will see how i feel as i get closer and then decided. I have another stone to go to reach that target. Looking at you're weight loss you're doing great yourself, how have you found the plan? Thanks again and hope this helps. xxx Loobylou

Hi LL,
You sound so motivated. It's fantastic that you're so near your goal in such a short space of time. Are all your friends noticing? I bet you look fabulous.
It is a really healthy plan but I think I can be lazy when it comes to thinking of things to cook. I've had a tough time at work recently and I know that when that happens I let my self have chips for lunch or a glass of wine at tea!! Now that I've recognised those triggers I need to address them. Are the chips going to solve my work stress? No, they're just going to make me feel bad about my weight. Vicious circle!
I'm heading on holiday on Monday - I'm not going to beat myself up while I'm away but I will be a lot more active than I am sitting at my desk all day! I'll try and eat healthy but when I get back I've got another week off work. I'm going to go to the gym and try and get really focused. I need to order my wedding dress when I get back too. Had really wanted to lose more weight before doing that, but maybe when it's ordered it will give me the boost I need.
Anyway - I really admire you and will be watching and learning with interest. Massive congratulations for what you have achieved so far and I hope to be catching up with you soon. XX

Hi Jen,
Everyones noticing now and i must admit it gives me a lovely feeling, before i lost the weight i hated people noticing me. It is so easy to go for the wrong choices in food, but i take a step back have a cuppa and think about how it would make me feel afterwards and i remember the feelings of guilt :(and that stops me, if i want chips i have slimming world syn-free ones which i love. Then afterwards i feel so proud of myself and have enjoyed the food too. Making a menu for the week really helps me too so i know what i'm having. Ordering your wedding dress will help, it gives you a goal. When is the wedding? What sort of meals do you have? Speak to you soon xxx Loobylou

Back