LOOK at me!!!!

Wow, you look amazing and I love the dress

xxx

you look stunning - i bet you felt fantastic last night. well done and thanks for being another inspiring story. x

[FONT=&quot]Great, you look unbelievable, Great motivation for me. Surely it’s astonishing that you've changed yourself so much. I’ll try to follow you and improve myself like you as soon as possible.[/FONT]

Thankyou ladies for all your kind comments! They mean SO much to me!
I did feel great last night! And i truly feel great in myself now! I am so glad that some of you can find me an inspiration!
I used to look at people before and after photos on here and was truly inspired but it really felt like a lifetime away before i would be a success story myself, and always had a bit of doubt that i would be able to get there in the end, but i have and it feels GREAT!!!
So to anyone out there just embarking on your journeys, hold on tight because you too will get there, and alot quicker than you think! Wishing you all the luck.....and its true what they say. NO food tastes as good as being slim feels!!!

Diane xx

Well done Jelliebabie :clap:

Your pictures have really spurred me on because you before photos look exactly the same as I do now.

Wow you look so stunning Jellybabie, and I absolutely adore your dress!! xx

Wow you look amazing, very healthy. How long did it take to lose the 4.5 stone? Looking at your ticker it looks like just 9 weeks which seems like hardly any time at all.

Wow, well done JB. Love that dress and shoes!

Back