Look im begging you all...

xKimmiex

Silver Member
I can not get past my first week! :break_diet:

Im failing, and fast! i have ate for the past two weeks and the weight is going on fast! Over a stone in two weeks.. I cant stop eatting!

Im failing myself, my family and my health. I was 23st3 when i started in jan, im now 19st3 [this morning].. i should of lost a hell of alot more then that by now! I seem to lose a stone, then eat and as my partner put it yday " im putting more weight on then im losing".

So now, this is my last chance.. i need to do this, else i will just get fatter and fatter and what sort of life is that!! in my heart i want to do it.. i need to do it.. In my mind its saying "eat on sat, ul lose it by weigh in" :cry::mad::cry:

So im begging you all.. Please save me else i will end up killing myself.

:break_diet:

Morning Kimmie,

I didnt want to read and run .... what sort of eater are you? do you have a time where you notice u eat? do you comfort eat?

do you keep a diary? ... maybe start one and write each day what times you have your shakes how much water youve had and how you feel, and when you have your "shaky" moments write about how you feel.... This did work for me when i first started as it kept my mind occupied,
You also need to get the whole idea of "eating" out of your system it seems a little like in your mind your using food as your "reward" for losing some weight, why not change it around ... have your "reward" but instead buy some lovely bath bits, or a new nail varnish, or even just a magazine and half an hour to yourself ..

I really feel for you ... im a restarter severel times over so i know how difficult it is ... good luck and stick with it ... xxx

yeah, my downside atm is eatting out, but not normal food.. i have like all you can eat things!! I need to reward myself with something better. Iv had enough of feeling such a stupd sod for messing about! Its around 1-2ish i eat and its because im bored! so today is day one and im cleaning the whole house, aswell as come on here! this website helps tbh

Hi Kimmie, sorry you are having such a hard time. I know how you feel having reached that rockbottom feeling myself more than once.
I'm splitting with OH after 11 yrs and felt tired and old but decided now was the time to give it one last shot.
I started CD 1 week ago and have lost 10lbs. I feel amazing, I sleep better, have more even energy levels through the day, and can see a slight change in my face so I KNOW it is worth persevering.
You are right to keep busy as boredom is our worst enemy.
Can you rid the house of all the foods that tempt you the most, or put them all in a cupboard and ban yourself from ever opening it ?
Who cooks in your house ? Could your partner buy, prepare and cook his own food so you don't have to see or smell it ?
When he is eating could you go for a walk until he is finished ?
If you can describe your life/typical day to us I bet the ingenious folk on here can come up with strategies to help you.
I'm sure if you can get everything sorted out, and get through a whole week you will find it much easier.
Also, come on here as often as you can, and post lots (no matter what you are feeling, someone else will have felt it too, and it is not considered whinging, just sharing) . I have spent hours and hours this week reading the threads and diaries, immersing myself completely in CD and it has really helped. It also makes you feel less alone, and occupies the mind and fingers and keeps temptation at bay.
You have already proved yourself to be strong enough to lose 4 stone so you can do this !
xx

thanks hun :(

Im a stay at home mummy atm while hubs is out working, so i think im just going to have to find things to clean lol

Good luck chick, keep going! It is hard to not eat food, funnily enough I was fine till about 3 weeks in and then I really missed eating. I'm still struggling now bit I've lost 26lbs and that helps keep me going!

Things I find that help...
cleaning and decluttering
online games
puzzles
success stories!
Pamper myself! I've been doing lots of little things for 'me'

I'M on ss+,so am allowed skimmed milk, when I get the munchies a fix of caffine helps me.
Stick with it, and good luck. x

my house is spotless lol i have done all the cleaning and its only juist gone 1pm! so now im going to chill out, put kids bed for afternoon nap, have me shake n watch jeremy kyle lol

It's not easy, but if the problem is that you think 'eat Saturday and you'll lose it by weigh in' then reread this. It's fine in principle, but what you're saying is that you're not losing it, so that's not true really is it?

It really does help to write down your goals and why you want to do it. Also place clothes around the house that you want to get into - well that works for me! And most importantly stay on here!

How much water do you drink? I got in from work about an hour ago and I swear I was ready to make some food. So I have glugged a whole litre of water and now I don't want it. Am quite surprised myself. Have things that will absolutely make you not crack. If I'm on the verge of cracking then I down a pint of water, have a coffee and then a choc mint made up in a pint glass warm. Warm liquid makes your tummy feel full.

I can not get past my first week! :break_diet:

You can. But something is stopping you. Working out the reasons will be important for you to be able to move on. Hopefully we can all help you work it out.

Im failing, and fast! i have ate for the past two weeks and the weight is going on fast! Over a stone in two weeks.. I cant stop eatting!

Im failing myself, my family and my health. I was 23st3 when i started in jan, im now 19st3 [this morning].. i should of lost a hell of alot more then that by now! I seem to lose a stone, then eat and as my partner put it yday " im putting more weight on then im losing".

You are not failing, because you have't given up. If you were failing you would have given in and would not have posted this thread. So get the thought of failure out of your mind. It's not helping.

So now, this is my last chance.. i need to do this, else i will just get fatter and fatter and what sort of life is that!! in my heart i want to do it.. i need to do it..

See, now you have some great motivation right there. Think more about why you want and need to do it. Write it all down. Even the little things. Then right down why you don't want or need to do it. After that, see which list you think is more important.

You can then pick the main reason, print it on to some paper with some pictures around it and put it in a frame by the side of your bed. A constant reminder of why you are doing it. Maybe even have it as your wallpaper on your Computer or Mobile.

In my mind its saying "eat on sat, ul lose it by weigh in" :cry::mad::cry:

The mind is a very powerful thing. We can easily talk ourselves in to certain things, or justify particular actions, even when we know deep down that it's wrong. Follow your heart and don't let your mind stop you from doing what you really want to do.

So im begging you all.. Please save me else i will end up killing myself.

:break_diet:

Now that would be failing. So don't think like that anymore. Think positive thoughts. You can and will lose the weight. For yourself, your family and your health. :)

Kimmie,

Your post really moved me, I completely relate to your issues with weight. I too was killing myself with food. You have made a choice for a healthier life and already you have done so well with losing 4 stone. You need to focus on the positive aspects of your journey so far, doing this diet is for you, its your gift to yourself your gift of life and you are worth that. You are not a failure you are a success and will continue to be so if you shift your focus from food back to what is important...you.

Can you take up a hobby for when you get bored or stressed and find yourself turning to food, such as jewellery making with beads (its what I do) or card making or anything really that will distract you and/or keep you fingers busy. I agree about keeping a diary, finding those low moments, everytime you want to eat come online and type out the reasons why and hopefully that will help you to overcome the desire to do so.

-hugs-

thank you to everyone for the support, it is helping me so much!
Well day one was a sucess.. went to bed thinking of food but woke up 5lb lighter! Its depressing thinking "if i lose 12lb i will be back what i was before", thats the bit where i seem to get stuck, 18stone!

So i have been internet window shopping, and have found a stunning dress and shoes i want for newyear or sometime in 2011 lol.

I feel very positive today :) been to enrole my little princess to playschool, so thats gives me two days out of 7 to have something to do :) lol.

I just want to be thin and sexy :'(

Hiya Kimmie,

I feel like i could have wrote your first post i have been trying to get back on track all week i really hope today is the day every time i try i keep falling i really need a big kick up the bum to get me started.

Magz x

Hi Kimmie,
I managed to get about 2 weeks in then I started eating. I'm not saying what I do is right for you, but talking to my CDC she thought I put too much pressure on myself to not eat, and doing SS+ meant I had a meal every day to look forward to. I also find the vegetable drink really satisfying when I'm craving something tangy (I mix it pretty strong!).
To be 100% honest I don't SS+ everyday, I have days when I'm more like 810 and others when I eat out and I think 'sod the steps'. But I always wake up every day and start with a CD shake. I always have one for lunch. Most days I get to bedtime and I've stuck to SS+, but if 2 days a week I choose to eat so what?! If I was SS or SS+ super-strict I may have given up because I 'failed'. Sometimes I choose to eat. I could choose not eat and lose weight more quickly, but it is just too hard for me. My weight is coming off. Not really quickly, but fast enough. And I'm enjoying life, still eating out occasionally, and still having the odd glass of wine. I don't feel like my life is on hold to do this. I really think this helps me avoid the trap of feeling like a failure or thinking "I'll start again Monday" so I know that I'll get to goal one day.
I have SS'd before (I did LighterLife) and I stuck to it perfectly for 4 months and lost 4 stone. This time I just don't seem able to do that. I have found a way that works for me now, and maybe you need to work with your CDC to figure out what works for you too. There's the CD steps and there's you, and somewhere there is a match between the two.
Don't give up. You haven't failed and you will lose weight. There is lots of support on here and some amazing success stories. Have some self belief and it will start to get easier.
Everytime you think 'failed' or some other negative thought make yourself correct it with a positive or two - you've lost 4 stone! You have a lovely family! you're a friendly person! Remind yourself of the things you love about yourself, they will far outweigh the one thing you are working on.
Best wishes x

well done kimmie on getting through day 1 sometimes that can be hard , it was hard on my first day i failed badly but picked my self up and carried on im not total 100% but im getting there thats all that matters . That your making that change . I hope you reach your goals . good luck.

Back